Page 17 of 32 FirstFirst ... 713141516171819202127 ... LastLast

Thread: Restaurant Story - October 2013

Hi I'm Level 76, I play and gift Daily. I gift Stew daily mostly, except when there is a goal. Then I either send parts or return parts sent to me. Looking fo others who are Social 3 or 4. I don't need to see or request post on my wall. I prefer no post on my wall. Request go through request no posted on wall. I see visit on the new feed so I don't need to see, visited or tipped. One less thing I have to clear, or deal with for LMKWC. If I miss you or you miss me the next day is fine. If this ok with you My ID is Mcmaster10010 Thanks TY

Add me too Chortt666. I plat every day. And petshop and bakery story

Hi I'm level 76. Looking for others who are also social 3 or 4. I normaly send stew, unless there is a goal. Then i send parts or return the parts sent to me. I don't spend a lot of time so looking for others who don't need to post on my wall, about request, visit or tipps. Request go through the request feature. I see the activity on the News feed. I don't need to know about LMKWTC. If I miss you, or you miss me one day the next is fine. IF this is ok with you then please send me an Add my ID is Mcmaster10010. Thanks Ty

ADD ME dotmajstor

Add me: BQIXD45

Im searching for 3-4 stars daily players for 2 of my restaraunts.I tip and gift ONLY parts daily,posting when i visited u,same im asking from u.Accept all requests fast. My IDs r Kittymur and Kittymurr.Tnx

New Resident
    add me geekigirl

Daily player and gift-er.
    AZNGYRL1218

New Resident
    Would appreciate adds--name is takeheat2. I'm also on Bakery Story and Fashion Story. Thanks!

add us. nfodarkside. and lapresiosa25. I'm just starting.. she's level 14. thank you!