Thread: Quest resetting/progress disappearing........

New Resident

Angry Quest resetting/progress disappearing........

Hey guys,

Has anyone else had a problem with quests resetting?

I completed the "dress Thurston" quest, gave him all the stuff and got the quest after (trials or something). Then the loading screen appeared (with the knight riding the horse), when it stopped, every building I'd collected from was ready for collection again, including the breast plate which is already given him (along with the leggings and helmet), and Thurston was back to being in his pants!!

The helmet and leggings have disappeared from my inventory, And try as I might, I cannot find them again.

I'm very frustrated as it took me 2 weeks to do the quest in the first place!!

I've tried reloading the game, turning my iPod off for an hour then turning it on again...... Any other ideas?!

Grr........!!

Nightclub Owner
    This has been know to happen from time to time. I've flagged it over so that it will be fixed for you.
    Last edited by maguar; 09-30-13 at 06:32 AM.
    Have a Castle Story question? Check this thread to see if it's already been answered. For reference info check here and here. Info on goals is here.

New Resident
    Thank you!!

Please force close your game and check your account. You should be able to complete this quest now. Thanks!
    Storm8 Staff - PikaSquirrel
    Need help? Contact Storm8 through support.storm8.com
    Got a new device? Transfer your games here!
    Have Facebook or Twitter? LIKE and FOLLOW us here!

New Resident
    Thank you so much! It worked and I'm back on track!!

Thanks!

New Resident

Unhappy Also have this problem....

Just wondering...does force closing work any time this 'issue' happens? I just downloaded the game about 4 days ago, and within the first hour, the game reset back to absolute zero on me! I've had it happen a few times since then (progress lost, actions already performed popping up again to do, etc.). I really like this game, but I don't want to invest a lot of time into the game if it's just going to reset what I've already done

Nightclub Owner
    Sounds more like you have a sync issue. This can be caused if you're playing on a weak connection or if your game isn't connecting properly to the servers. Make sure you're on a stable connection if possible. Also visit another kingdom or post and delete a message on your wall before exiting the game. This will force your game to save on the servers.
    Have a Castle Story question? Check this thread to see if it's already been answered. For reference info check here and here. Info on goals is here.