Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: How much does your barn/silo hold? :-)

Fashion Designer

How much does your barn/silo hold? :-)

Alright, I know this is a bottleneck for a lot of people - space! I know I would gladly make my barn A LOT bigger and skip on the paint job :-) how much space do you have?

Currently I'm at barn 170 / silo 155
    Level 19

New Resident
    I believe both my barn and silo is at 170. I saw another post where player think had barn at285

Silo is at 335 and barn is at 350 in my main iphone game - level 26. Yet I still find myself running out of room every day so I am careful about what I make and try to sell a lot via newspaper.

Senior Moderator
    I'm at 200 for silo, 230 for barn. I'm trying to balance things. If I keep about 20 of each item for the silo, I tend to be ok. If I'm getting full in the barn, I collect from animals, then feed them immediately (I keep just enough food for feeding all of them once), then use their products to make more. Now that I've started buying lemon trees, I'm going to need to upgrade the silo, and if I can even get more paint I'll upgrade the barn.
    Whenever you are having issues, try these two things first - restart your device,
    and delete and reinstall the app. Your progress is saved on TLs servers.
    Contact me by PM

Fashion Designer
    I am on level 25, barn capacity 185 and silo 200. I would like to upgrade the barn again but i don't seem to find any paint at the moment.

Rhino Keeper
    I'm at 125 for both, as for the barn, I've needed 1 screw for 2 weeks. I'm about to quit this game, I like it but theres no point in playing if I cant get any of the items I need

Rhino Keeper
    I'm at 110 silo, 140 barn. Level 19 and constantly full. I have buckets and buckets of paint. Tons of hammers and bricks, but not a screw or a nail to save my life. Stormie sold me the screw for my last update...
    My appliances have only two spots to fill since i dont want to wast screws and nails on them when/if they do become availabl.

Fashion Designer
    i'm on lvl 24 and my capacities are 305 barn and 305 silo. i feel like a hoarder! i'm saving my maps, deeds, permits for the train expansion so my barn is busting at the seams! i also have heaps of bass but i know i should save them for the train orders. deciding if i should upgrade the barn again or add some order or trade slots.
    need help? send me a PM
    need tips on a Jewel Mania level? JM Master Thread

Executive Chef
    How the heck are all of you getting nails and screws to upgrade???!!!

Executive Chef
    by buying gems

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast