Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Black Friday

Executive Chef
    I want the pucker up display too but i'm too scared to buy the box, knowing i'll probably end up with the love notes or the really tiny 4th place items...
    I really want the aquarius fountain and the ice Eiffel tower, which I really regret not buying.
    Most of all, I hope for a gem sale like all the previous years.

All i want is a gem sale... never had one

Rhino Keeper
    I totally want the Ice Eiffel Tower too! I would also love the NYC Pillows, the Emerald Isle Display, and groovy brown hair. And open boxes! Fingers crossed! Pretty please TL! I am anxiously awaiting the Black Friday sale.

Executive Chef
    My wishlist is everything from Valentine's box or not, Egg display from Easter box (the girls with bunnies ),the pink bunny bag from surprise or secret box I can't remember the name, the avatar items from faux fur box and generally many avatar items.

Rhino Keeper
    I would love the Autum Display, The Pucker Up Display, Grand Entrance Display, Valentines Display,Luminary Runway,Skating Display, Cherish Fountian, Love Waterfall ,Photo Booth , NY , Pillows, Braodway Girl, LT Items would Be great also,...{ For the Avatars the Heart Stockings or Leggings, Faux Fur Coat , Red Hot Dress , Heart Glasses , Mouse Ears, Cat Ears, Groovy Bag, Brown Groovy Hair , Halloween Bucket ,.. No repeats from Last year Please..and Don't Forget The gem Sales....

Rhino Keeper
    The Aquarius Fountain Also

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by cpebbles73 View Post
    I would love the Autum Display, The Pucker Up Display, Grand Entrance Display, Valentines Display,Luminary Runway,Skating Display, Cherish Fountian, Love Waterfall ,Photo Booth , NY , Pillows, Braodway Girl, LT Items would Be great also,...{ For the Avatars the Heart Stockings or Leggings, Faux Fur Coat , Red Hot Dress , Heart Glasses , Mouse Ears, Cat Ears, Groovy Bag, Brown Groovy Hair , Halloween Bucket ,.. No repeats from Last year Please..and Don't Forget The gem Sales....
    Aquarius Fountain Also

Rhino Keeper
    I would love to see the return of the Afternoon Stroll as I was incredibly stupid not to buy it when it was offered. I would also love the Denim Display and the Walk In Closet as both were released long before I started playing. I would buy the Pucker Up Display if it were offered and any of the mannequins from the boxes. I also love the Cafe Display from the Paris chest (I think that's what it is called, I'm too lazy to look it up). And lately, this should probably be moved to the suggestions and feedback section like the bakery story one was .

Would love to see the corset display and Victorian boot display available again. especially the corsets I just love that one. so looking forward to Black Friday! what a great idea.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by cpebbles73 View Post
    Aquarius Fountain Also
    I meant the Ice Skating Display not Skating.

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast