Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Black Friday

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by CuteTali View Post
    I would LOVE that and buy as many gems as I can if they let us shop from inside both valentine boxes!!
    I totally agree. I missed out on the older Valentine's box and I would love to be able to purchase the Pucker Up Display and Marriage Proposal Display. I spent so much trying for the Pucker Up Display and failed. I would LOVE to buy it. Fingers crossed.

Executive Chef
    I've seen on many boutiques a small pretty pink heart topiary, was this a Valentine's box item from last year?

It might sound silly but when is 'black friday'?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by pixietwix View Post
    It might sound silly but when is 'black friday'?

The day after thanksgiving! Unless something drastic happens I think this one will be more fun than the last. We have whined enough about what we want. Crossing fingers though......

Ok thanks -I'm English lol. Next silly question - what date is Thanksgiving?

Banned
    The 4th Thursday in November. Don't have a calendar nearby or maybe I do but I'm too lazy to look! But it's at the end of November. Usually here in the states prices are slashed in half or more, for a ton of store items. Here on the game we get a 40% off gem sale. And they start releasing past box items or LTOs for sale. A bunch of goodies.

Thanks. I'm thinking of redecorating my shop and didn't know whether to use gems or save them. Black Friday sounds great - wish we had that!

The Honorable Panda
    This year it is November 28th!!

Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Maybe we should start our wish list here TL are you reading?? LOL I want a chance to get the pucker up display.. please
    Last edited by kooky panda; 10-01-13 at 11:50 AM. Reason: typo

Executive Chef
    I want a chance to buy the flower bouquet (from valentine 2013 box) outside the box for about 10 gems each so I can buy lots of them!

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast