Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: 2013 BLACK Friday Wish List ---TL this is different then the suggestion thread

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by OnCloudDivine View Post
    Attachment 8205

Coffee Bean Display
    Quote Originally Posted by OnCloudDivine View Post
    Attachment 8143

From my nbrs' bakery

Gelato display:

All of these items came out long before I started playing, but I would love them.

I love the coffee bean display, the treat dispenser and gelato display. I would love love love to have everything from the retired gingerbread box. I don't think I like the idea of offering items from current boxes since players spend real money to get the big prizes...but stuff from retired boxes is a great idea.

Fashion Designer
    TL you should seriously take everything out of the boxes and sell them for 24 gems for a limited time because I would go freaking nuts! I want all the items from the fairytale box, red autumn box and some things from the new tea treasure I think it's called. I will definitely give some good money willingly for these items but if TL makes the items 100 gems each that's freaking insane. That's like $20 for a piece of pixel art. Be realistic and reasonable TL that is all I ask!

Anyone that was around last year for it, what were the prices like and did they have gem sales during or should I buy them ASAP. What items did they have?

Quote Originally Posted by nicola211982 View Post
    Some old ovens that have been removed would be great.
    I would buy all the ovens that I missed! The turkey oven, candy hatchery, rose oven, and winter oven are at the top of my wish list.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Dior0 View Post
    Barista counter
    This! Been wanting it for soooo long!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by xoxjenn View Post
    This! Been wanting it for soooo long!
    Me to.((

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by sls0991 View Post
    TL you should seriously take everything out of the boxes and sell them for 24 gems for a limited time because I would go freaking nuts! I want all the items from the fairytale box, red autumn box and some things from the new tea treasure I think it's called. I will definitely give some good money willingly for these items but if TL makes the items 100 gems each that's freaking insane. That's like $20 for a piece of pixel art. Be realistic and reasonable TL that is all I ask!

Anyone that was around last year for it, what were the prices like and did they have gem sales during or should I buy them ASAP. What items did they have?

They would never sell a first or second place item for 24 gems. They would make a ton of money if they still let the items stay out of the box for a few days. I know they made a ****ing in April when they did it for fashion. And when they did it twice in restaurant. And this is when we didn't have any 40 percent off sales. A treat every once I a while would make us feel appreciated and raise their sales hugely.

But they aren't known for making the greatest business decisions. I'd love the coffe bean counter again too. And the gelato display I didn't buy due to throwing a tantrum over the gelato STAND being trapped in the dang lil Italy box.

Just give me the duck fountain and no one will get hurt! Hasn't my credit card suffered enough?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by myferngardens View Post
    I would buy all the ovens that I missed! The turkey oven, candy hatchery, rose oven, and winter oven are at the top of my wish list.
    I would love it if they have me my candy cane recipe from the oven I bought WHEN it was available. To remove it was insane. I'd also love the old goal recipes, and the chocolate pineapple. I still feel envious when I see someone cooking those. At least they just two a couple keys on the computer, instead of making up new ones that they seem to hate doing so much now.

Guess I'll be making the old autumn cake from last year and whip out some old Halloween cupcakes, brownies and cookies.

I would like to buy the Wedding Ceremony and Ambience from Valentine's Box 2012 =)

I won't expect TL to put out all the items from the boxes. Since it will be kinda unfair for those box buyers who spend real money on it. Maybe a few from some retired old boxes would be really nice. Though I know they did released some newest boxes for last year. So I was hoping that they will do it again this year too. Just a few boxes from this year list would be really awesome.

As for my wish list, I'm hoping for lotus fountain, breakfast buffet, sugar princess party, beach bunnies, autumn feast and reindeer penguin.

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast