Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: 2013 BLACK Friday Wish List ---TL this is different then the suggestion thread

Rhino Keeper

2013 BLACK Friday Wish List ---TL this is different then the suggestion thread

Ok fellow bakers, Black Friday is approaching upon us. Time to save gems and/or buy gems :-)

Let's give TL items that we would love to see on Black Friday. (TL, we are ahead of the game and helping you....you're welcome)

Please do not use this thread as a suggestion thread, it should remain on topic and separate so TL does not just "add" it to the current suggestions. This is a wish list for items we would like to see on sale Fiday, November 29,2013.

Happy wishing ;-)

Executive Chef
    lotus fountain

Rhino Keeper
    Some old ovens that have been removed would be great.

Farm Supplier
    Duck fountain

are you sure there will be a black friday this year? if there is, I hope to see mother gazebo, duck fountain and spring sectional

Banned
    The lotus fountain, duck fountain, the little animal and fruit fountain from the fruit box, give us the barista counter again, fairy kitchen, baking wizard, fairy grotto, items from the last three boxes!

I'm also preparing for Black Friday sales and seeing what goodies we will get between November and December. Sad as it may seem I've been counting the days down since last year!

Executive Chef
    tl what about taking all items out of boxes and putting them in design button you will make $$$$$$

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by igames4me View Post
    tl what about taking all items out of boxes and putting them in design button you will make $$$$$$
    *nods vigorously* you might squeeze some money out of me haha

Rhino Keeper
    Barista counter

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by tennysonrobin View Post
    are you sure there will be a black friday this year? if there is, I hope to see mother gazebo, duck fountain and spring sectional
    Nope, but hopeful and wishing. Heck, TL may see enough feedback on this and just pull through. :-)

Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast