Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: OCT 2, 2013---Weekly Update

edit: after reading "I think what would be best, instead of critiquing their mistakes," on my post, I shouldn't have used "critiqued" and put "nagged" !

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by riacookie View Post
    I agree, only positive feedback can hinder stuff, but complaining/nagging is not exactly negative critique. And yes, there was feedback, I just feel that people voice their opinions as if they are entitled to exactly what they want, i.e., "pay it forward" in OP's post, or "We tried to give TL the benefit of the doubt and pass it off as you were busy with IOS7 (though I must admit I think you knew it was coming and should have already been ready)." I'm sure they are aware of their time schedules/ deadline expectancy of the population and don't need comments like that.
    I understand what you're saying. Sometimes on here I get annoyed when others complain when players have negative feedback or critique towards updates because at the end of the day it's a little weird to expect everyone to always be happy with every little update, whether it is a free game or not.

Quote Originally Posted by ashrb View Post
    I understand what you're saying. Sometimes on here I get annoyed when others complain when players have negative feedback or critique towards updates because at the end of the day it's a little weird to expect everyone to always be happy with every little update, whether it is a free game or not.
    Ah, right on! totally understand and feel better now. :>

Fashion Designer
    I feel a little let down. LOVE the wallpaper, don't really like anything else, lol. Oh, the pumpkin counters, loved those too. I'll take that though, both worth coins so I am happy. I was hoping for something creepier hahahah.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by riacookie View Post
    This company has created a numerous amount of games/apps for people--for free! I wish people would be a little more patient and understanding as they have SO many apps and games to edit and update with new iOS/android versions/bugs/fixes/ weekly updates/holiday goals/ etc.

Could you imagine mowing the lawn of 200 townsfolk, with a smile on your face and for free, and just to have them complain and nag that you're not quick enough or you don't mow to their expectations, when without you (the worker) their lawn would not be tended to at no cost?

I think what would be best, instead of critiquing their mistakes, shine on their accomplishments! Perhaps make suggestions to new items, or something positive!
    TL doesn't listen either way, positive or negative & yes, the app itself is free but TL makes plenty of money from all of their "free" games. How many of us have lost gems? I'm not talking about accidentally buying something. I think most of us have or know someone who has. NOTHING is ever completely free. When we are asked to spend hard earned money on gems, gold, diamonds, etc we should have the right to certain expectations.

The ghostly gathering looks kinda cute. And we finally have Natasha as a decoration. Finally I can bake something new again!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by graciessweets View Post
    Good idea! New thread for black Friday wish list ;-)
    Yes, great idea. But has anyone started a thread for black Friday wish list? I wasn't yet playing BS last December, so I am unfamiliar with the TL black Friday goodies. Yet I am intrigued, and think I shall try to save up some coins/gems for the occasion.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Nelvette View Post
    Ok, I wanted so much more than this. anyways I bought the bones chairs and I can't see them, can somebody help me?
    If some items in your bakery become invisible, try clearing your cache. This often happens when your device is low on memory. If that doesn't work, see if you can delete a few apps (for example, try not to keep more than one version of each game on your device; always delete the old version after an update).

I'm not sure if this has been asked already, but will the appliances from last year (from both Restaurant and Bakery) be brought back this year? It would be cool because I never got them.

Fashion Designer
    So new teasers go out on Friday usually, but they've been slacking. Someone tell TL that today is my birthday and if they want me to spend my birthday money on gems, then give me a teaser!! lol.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast