Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: OCT 2, 2013---Weekly Update

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by graciessweets View Post
    Ok TL, next week is the first week of October. Can we count on you for a Halloween update? Autumn update? Something that will make sense to the month of October?

We were patient and didn't cause to much of a stir these past two weeks, pay it forward. We tried to give TL the benefit of the doubt and pass it off as you were busy with IOS7 (though I must admit I think you knew it was coming and should have already been ready).

Don't get me wrong, the updates were cute just would have been wonderful if they were released like 5 months ago. Just saying.

Also, how about a Halloween update before the actual holiday? You can treat us instead of tricking ;-) What was with the Labor Day decor after the fact?! Epic fail my friends.

So what do you say TL? Throw us a bone? Please break the trend of dissapointment. I still believe in you but am wearing thin. You can do it! You can do it! You can do it! (thought cheering/positive words may be what you need)

Sincerely,
    Ready for Octoberfest aka Jack-o-lantern smiles
    I couldn't have said this better myself My hope has definitely been wearing thin with this company & game, so I stopped playing as much. But with it being Autumn now and Halloween coming, I'm truly hoping they deliver big because us bakery players deserve that much. And I'm hoping they make it fair and give the opportunity to purchase a lot of great COIN items rather than making every update gem heavy. Fingers & toes crossed!

Ugh. Where is the update teaser?! I need a hint. I can not stand the suspense. I hope TL makes my day with a kick butt seasonally appropriate update.

Rhino Keeper
    Well, seems that the update could go great based on fashion story's Halloween update this week or terrible if you look at the music update in restaurant story. Not feeling too optimistic.....don't let us down TL.

Rhino Keeper
    I don't even know if I should gift yet or send requests for today in case i need some later....

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by graciessweets View Post
    Well, seems that the update could go great based on fashion story's Halloween update this week or terrible if you look at the music update in restaurant story. Not feeling too optimistic.....don't let us down TL.
    I havent gotten an update in Restaurant yet. That sucks its a music theme AGAIN :-( I was hoping for Halloween stuff. On a side not Fashion story had a great Halloween update so thx there TL. i hope Bakery gets a great HALLOWEEN UPDATE to xx

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by sourlicorice5 View Post
    I havent gotten an update in Restaurant yet. That sucks its a music theme AGAIN :-( I was hoping for Halloween stuff. On a side note Fashion story had a great Halloween update so thx there TL. i hope Bakery gets a great HALLOWEEN UPDATE to xx

Edited...........

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by sourlicorice5 View Post
    I havent gotten an update in Restaurant yet. That sucks its a music theme AGAIN :-( I was hoping for Halloween stuff. On a side not Fashion story had a great Halloween update so thx there TL. i hope Bakery gets a great HALLOWEEN UPDATE to xx
    Where do you see a musical themed update for restaurant?

Farm Supplier
    Theres no update yet hoping Halloween like in fashion story....

Banned
    Goals today people! The new drink machine needs 5 screws and 5 gear. There are three goal prizes. And a cute pumpkin counter that is only 7000 coins.

Senior Moderator
    New goal thread here https://forum.storm8.com/showthread.p...707#post749707

(I'll get pics up in a few minutes)
    Whenever you are having issues, try these two things first - restart your device,
    and delete and reinstall the app. Your progress is saved on TLs servers.
    Contact me by PM

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast