Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: OCT 2, 2013---Weekly Update

Rhino Keeper
    Some of my neighbors are sending hallowen related gifts from last year...bat freshner, vampire cape, etc. While they are very cute, I wonder if I will actually be able to use them. Does anyone know if they can be used for anything this year??

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by angelmama24 View Post
    If some items in your bakery become invisible, try clearing your cache. This often happens when your device is low on memory. If that doesn't work, see if you can delete a few apps (for example, try not to keep more than one version of each game on your device; always delete the old version after an update).

It may also just be the design of the chairs. I too, noticed they were very hard to see. I moved them to a different background and plain color tile, and suddenly 'there they were!'

Just wanted to thank TL!!!!! The update is awesomely fun and we have plenty of time to enjoy the decor and get the goals done before the holiday. Woo hoo!!!!!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by happyheartfla View Post
    Some of my neighbors are sending hallowen related gifts from last year...bat freshner, vampire cape, etc. While they are very cute, I wonder if I will actually be able to use them. Does anyone know if they can be used for anything this year??
    Android users are now pulling the stuff from halloween edition 2012, they may build more coffins and cauldrons as well.. especially if they have started playing last autumn or later.

Rhino Keeper
    I would love some more pumpkin food. The pumpkin pie we have is nice but it takes so long and isn't that pretty. We need something pumpkin that is shorter and prettier.

Quote Originally Posted by nky1111 View Post
    Android users are now pulling the stuff from halloween edition 2012, they may build more coffins and cauldrons as well.. especially if they have started playing last autumn or later.
    It's a pity that the Halloween version for ios user are no longer supported. I was still hoping to get some of the stuffs in the seasonal versions. Especially the one in Christmas version. Sigh~

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by sls0991 View Post
    So new teasers go out on Friday usually, but they've been slacking. Someone tell TL that today is my birthday and if they want me to spend my birthday money on gems, then give me a teaser!! lol.
    Happy birthday!!! Hope you get something good with your gems!!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by nky1111 View Post
    I'm android, but didn't start playing until this past June. I don't see appliances or decorations that would use these items. Does that mean that I'm just out of luck? Wish I could just hang the vampire cape on the wall..it's cute!

Executive Chef
    no you don't hang it.. you can build a coffin drink machine with it That's in Bakery story Halloween edition (2012) that you can still get on the internet

Is anyone experiencing trouble unlocking some of the halloween items. I was doing one of the goals and i had to purchse teh Twisted Cupcake Tree but it wasnt letting me buy it, it was steal locked eventhough it was telling me tobuy it? is you experience this problem and found a way to fix it, please pass on the information. Thank you

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast