Raising Hand Chair - 3,500 coins
    Full Moon Clock - 20,000 coins
    Ghostly Gathering (floor decoration) - locked by goal
    Twisted Cupcake Tree (floor decoration) - locked by goal - 15,000 coins
    Natasha's Cauldron (floor decoration) - locked by goal - 15,000 coins
    Dead of Night (wallpaper) - 4,500 coins
    Moonlit Floor - 3,500 coins
    Jack 'O' Counter - 7,500 coins

Haunted Drink Machine - locked by goal - 15,000 coins (needs parts)

Spectral Oven - locked by goal - (needs parts)

Ok TL, next week is the first week of October. Can we count on you for a Halloween update? Autumn update? Something that will make sense to the month of October?

We were patient and didn't cause to much of a stir these past two weeks, pay it forward. We tried to give TL the benefit of the doubt and pass it off as you were busy with IOS7 (though I must admit I think you knew it was coming and should have already been ready).

Don't get me wrong, the updates were cute just would have been wonderful if they were released like 5 months ago. Just saying.

Also, how about a Halloween update before the actual holiday? You can treat us instead of tricking ;-) What was with the Labor Day decor after the fact?! Epic fail my friends.

So what do you say TL? Throw us a bone? Please break the trend of dissapointment. I still believe in you but am wearing thin. You can do it! You can do it! You can do it! (thought cheering/positive words may be what you need)

Sincerely,
    Ready for Octoberfest aka Jack-o-lantern smiles
    Last edited by greygull; 10-03-13 at 12:18 PM. Reason: Fixing typo

Fashion Designer
    I'm sure TL will give us Halloween before Halloween because we are entering their biggest season of the year...Halloween, thanksgiving, Christmas. If they want fat bonuses, they know they should deliver in advance. No one buys anything after a holiday unless it's heavily marked down. But yes, I do agree with you, the order in which items have been released lately make no sense...what's with the candy princess theme in the fall??? TL, u weirdos.

Fashion Designer
    Oh yeah and Black Friday....that's tl's best day. Speaking of which, we should get the ball rolling on what we would like to see released on Black Friday.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by chewytwix View Post
    Oh yeah and Black Friday....that's tl's best day. Speaking of which, we should get the ball rolling on what we would like to see released on Black Friday.
    Good idea! New thread for black Friday wish list ;-)

Farm Supplier
    Im really hoping for a Halloween update I wasnt playing last year so im really looking forward to all the upcoming holidays updates...

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by jusmar201 View Post
    Im really hoping for a Halloween update I wasnt playing last year so im really looking forward to all the upcoming holidays updates...
    I know how you feel! I would have loved to be able to get a hold of last years holiday items. Please TL give us an awesome Halloween update.

Fashion Designer
    I've been waiting all year for this..

Rhino Keeper
    Halloween is tied with Christmas as my very favorite holiday/season! I almost died from the cute costumes that the 'bots were wearing last year! I really, really hope they do that again this year.

Executive Chef
    I want Fall stuff and colors!!!! Browns, Dark Reds, Dark Greens, Oranges, and Golden Yellows! PLEASE

Executive Chef
    I want some pumpkin bread or pumpkin cake pops.

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast