Thread: WW not working?

Host(ess)

WW not working?

I have an iphone 4, ios7, newest update, and when i downloaded the app, it just stays blank. the message the comes up says, if you are an android user, please use the back button... i have been playing on this game for around 9 months, so what has happened? i tried downloading it again and agin, same message pops up.

Rhino Keeper
    Exist app by double tapping home button, press on app until it wiggles, press again to exist app, restart app... I get it all the time and seems to do the trick

Rhino Keeper
    I'm sure it's advertising related, when I get that same message and shut down the app on return I get mission bonus downloads to gain free HP

Host(ess)
    Yes but this isnt any normal thing, its not an advert, and ive downloaded and restared 16times..

New Resident
    i have the same problem.
    i already close the app then try again n again, also delete app and install.
    it's still the same.
    how can i do

World War was broken here too. Every time I try to load it I just the the error telling me to check my internet connection. But, my internet connection is perfectly fine. No problems with any other game. No problem browsing the web. So I tried to reinstall is and then it worked. BUT!!!!!! It installed some horrible version of the game that's laggy and the ui is a total mess. The old version is FAR better. This new one sucks so bad I seriously doubt I will keep playing this game now.

New Resident
    They are using IOS7, the way to quit an app is to double tap the home button and flick the app up to get rid of it.
    Quote Originally Posted by shangerlangs View Post
    Exist app by double tapping home button, press on app until it wiggles, press again to exist app, restart app... I get it all the time and seems to do the trick