Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Passion Pit

Exclamation Passion Pit

Can anyone tell me what this habit is for? I have searched the forums until I got a major headache. Even tried contacting support ( which I don't recommend).

Banned
    It's the habitat for the old left/right heart and passion dragons from valentines. They are no longer available to breed. Hope that helps!

So, I spent gold for the habitat for nothing? Why are they still available to buy if you can't breed them anymore?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by mimirulz89615 View Post
    So, I spent gold for the habitat for nothing? Why are they still available to buy if you can't breed them anymore?
    Why did you spend gold on a habitat that cost gold?

Banned
    I mean coins lol

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by mimirulz89615 View Post
    They still have it there for some players who already have the dragon and may want more or separate habitats. Or who have the egg, stopped playing and may return with the need to house any of them.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by eye_of_the_world View Post
    Why did you spend gold on a habitat that cost gold?
    I'd hope it meant coins. I'd hate to think someone spent gold to convert it into coins for a habitat they can't have.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by creolepraline View Post
    It's the habitat for the old left/right heart and passion dragons from valentines. They are no longer available to breed. Hope that helps!
    Although they are now no longer available to breed, they may return next year!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by kalika8998 View Post
    Although they are now no longer available to breed, they may return next year!
    I dumbly sold my passion because it was ugly and I needed another habitat. This before I realized it earned well and I'd miss it after it was gone. That said, hope they don't come back, they were some thunder thighs ugly things.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by creolepraline View Post
    I dumbly sold my passion because it was ugly and I needed another habitat. This before I realized it earned well and I'd miss it after it was gone. That said, hope they don't come back, they were some thunder thighs ugly things.
    Yeah, they look very goofy and I also thought that habitat was going to help, but without those goofy entities, IT IS A PIECE OF JUNK!!!!!!! However, I want them to come back for collection...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast