Thread: Expanding-troll kings lair or trapped girl

Expanding-troll kings lair or trapped girl

I have read through the strategies and reference threads and many other posts. Which is best to do first, the trapped girl or the troll kings lair? I do have the goal "to the troll king's lair. I have expanded to everything but those two and what looks like an abandon tower and the bridge looking thing with the chains, lol. I wish when I touched on them they said the name. Thanks for any advise on where to expand!

Nightclub Owner
    The tower thing is the forgotten roost - you want be able to expand to it until you've done Sabina's (trapped girl) quest. The gate thing is the glimmergate - can't expand at the moment but we're hoping in October.

The troll kings lair is towards the end if Thurston's quest line. You'll get to fight the troll king (99 health), get a big ruby (no use yet) and unlock the troll pit which gives coins once a day. Sabina is the start of a whole new quest line which ends up giving you her house, the forgotten roost and a manticore. I've got to say I'd expand to Sabina first.
    Have a Castle Story question? Check this thread to see if it's already been answered. For reference info check here and here. Info on goals is here.

Rhino Keeper
    If you're short on RP do the troll pit first - it gives a ton. I wouldn't have had enough for the Sabina expansion if I didn't have the pit.

Nightclub Owner
    Ah yeah I forgot about royal points. That may be the deciding factor
    Have a Castle Story question? Check this thread to see if it's already been answered. For reference info check here and here. Info on goals is here.

Thank you both for your help. I've decided to go for the Troll King first because of the RP's, I'm almost a 1000 short!