Page 13 of 23 FirstFirst ... 391011121314151617 ... LastLast

Thread: Goldwing iOS only

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by tuskmage View Post
    Does anyone notice those gold giving dragons count against our 20 daily receiving gold? I notice if I collect 15 gold from my 3 gold giving dragon already in the day, I can't receive more than 5 gold from my neighbors in that day. I think that have something to do with Goldwing not giving 5 gold per day from TL. IF any of us got 20 gold from 4 gold giving dragons that means we can't receive gold give from our neighbors anymore.

I didn't think that our gold dragons counted towards our 20 gold per day
    Lol, I don't have 20 nbrs giving me gold, so I collected my 15 and have up to 4 nbrs gifting me makes 19

You'd think that it would be separate, the dragon gold collecting, and the nbrs gifting, so you could potentially get 20 from dragons then extra from nbrs, but I guess that's too generous (what was I thinking! Temporary loss of brain!)

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by awsumum View Post
    Lol, I don't have 20 nbrs giving me gold, so I collected my 15 and have up to 4 nbrs gifting me makes 19

You'd think that it would be separate, the dragon gold collecting, and the nbrs gifting, so you could potentially get 20 from dragons then extra from nbrs, but I guess that's too generous (what was I thinking! Temporary loss of brain!)
    They are separate

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by awsumum View Post

The gold receiving system is very confusing at the moment. Let say if we accept 7 gold giving from our neighbors first then do the collecting from the dragons. We can receive a total of 22 gold in that day. However, if we do the 15 gold cellecting from the dragons first then we only allow to revice 5 more gold from giving. Any thing else will postpone until the next day.

Rhino Keeper
    OK dont mean to throw another wrench in here lol, but I currently have samurai and knight and no moon so Im not going for comet yet. Therefore I have been doing the gold quests. Once this week I manged to score 10 gold! Now does this count towards the limit for gold received per day or.... is it just a really nice bonus Because I have 2 epic gold dragons so 10 a day from those and then I usually get around 5 from neighbors. Now I cant remember that particular days gifts but I think it was a normal day.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by lunarbunny View Post
    OK dont mean to throw another wrench in here lol, but I currently have samurai and knight and no moon so Im not going for comet yet. Therefore I have been doing the gold quests. Once this week I manged to score 10 gold! Now does this count towards the limit for gold received per day or.... is it just a really nice bonus Because I have 2 epic gold dragons so 10 a day from those and then I usually get around 5 from neighbors. Now I cant remember that particular days gifts but I think it was a normal day.
    The gold giving from your neighbor will not go away. If you already received 20 gold in that day. They just postpone until the next day.

Executive Chef
    If we accept all the gold giving from our neighbor first up to 20 gold. Then we can collect everything in normal.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by tuskmage View Post
    The gold giving from your neighbor will not go away. If you already received 20 gold in that day. They just postpone until the next day.
    Gold from neighbours, gold dragons and quest are separate. We can receive 20 gold from neighbours, get gold from dragons (15) and get gold from quest.. 40 gold if you try 4 times a day and are really lucky and get 10 gold each try.

Executive Chef
    Not sure how to post a pic here but it now says the goldwing gives 1 gold a day.

Executive Chef
    Pic 1 gold / day
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	37 
Size:	14.5 KB 
ID:	10512  

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by midnightmeerkat View Post
    Pic 1 gold / day
    Just gets better and better!

Page 13 of 23 FirstFirst ... 391011121314151617 ... LastLast