Page 10 of 23 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131420 ... LastLast

Thread: Goldwing iOS only

Rhino Keeper
    Maybe this dragon will shower us with leaves?!?!?!?!?! HA!

Executive Chef
    Buy people buy, this is the introducery price. Soon will raise so buy until action ends . :-)

Fashion Designer
    Ohhhh my!!! Thank you for the laughs, TeamLava!! I got a pretty good chuckle when this dragon popped up for 1800...I think it may be safe to say that this game has officially gone loco!! I won't be touching this dragon with a 14 ft pole

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by sunnybabi1986 View Post
    Ohhhh my!!! Thank you for the laughs, TeamLava!! I got a pretty good chuckle when this dragon popped up for 1800...I think it may be safe to say that this game has officially gone loco!! I won't be touching this dragon with a 14 ft pole
    What made you laugh more? The price, or the fact that it only gives 5 gold every 3 days?

Seriously, i have no idea what TL are thinking. This dragon isn't even worth 800 gold... Maybe 350 gold is a better price and that's me being generous

Rhino Keeper
    This morning I woke up checking on my DS account to look at the habitat "increase", I think I dreamed TL raised the limit to 65..
    Just a dream for sure.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by eye_of_the_world View Post
    What made you laugh more? The price, or the fact that it only gives 5 gold every 3 days?
    All of the above-mentioned...really, this game has become a complete laughingstock...quests that are impossible to complete, dragons that cost ridiculous amounts of money and give next to nothing in return, It's just hilarious how silly it's become lately. It almost feels like an act of complete desperation to pull stuff like this on customers.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by sunnybabi1986 View Post
    All of the above-mentioned...really, this game has become a complete laughingstock...quests that are impossible to complete, dragons that cost ridiculous amounts of money and give next to nothing in return, It's just hilarious how silly it's become lately. It almost feels like an act of complete desperation to pull stuff like this on customers.
    Agreed! My quest for a full album ended with the release of this dragon.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by eye_of_the_world View Post
    Agreed! My quest for a full album ended with the release of this dragon.
    Yup, same here!

@eye_of_the_world: sorry about before I misread I guess, I thought you had this dragon. My bad!

I am NOT endorsing the gold wing dragon in any way, but... The return of 5 gold in 3 days is just for the baby dragon. I would assume the payout would improve with each evolution, as it does with all the other dragons. So comparing the payout of 5 per 3 days to the 5 daily is not fair. The other gold dragons paid out 1 gold per day as babies, so the payout here is greater. I still would not pay 1800 gold for a dragon!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by maximinidan View Post
    Yup, same here!

@eye_of_the_world: sorry about before I misread I guess, I thought you had this dragon. My bad!
    That's ok

Quote Originally Posted by MikeyIsle View Post
    I am NOT endorsing the gold wing dragon in any way, but... The return of 5 gold in 3 days is just for the baby dragon. I would assume the payout would improve with each evolution, as it does with all the other dragons. So comparing the payout of 5 per 3 days to the 5 daily is not fair. The other gold dragons paid out 1 gold per day as babies, so the payout here is greater. I still would not pay 1800 gold for a dragon!
    No, it's 5 gold every 3 days at level 10... Look in your album, it's says there too.

Page 10 of 23 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131420 ... LastLast