Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

Thread: Current Bugs and Issues for Candy Blast Mania

New Resident
    Did you remove the taffy tickets feature?
    2 days ago (I think) the current tournament ended, then for a day I still had the icon in the right upper corner with a zero and saying "starting soon" and now the whole icon is gone?

Must say, It's much less fun to play without (it's what kept me going, as opposed to many other alike games)

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Lyssa4me View Post
    Did you remove the taffy tickets feature?
    2 days ago (I think) the current tournament ended, then for a day I still had the icon in the right upper corner with a zero and saying "starting soon" and now the whole icon is gone?

Must say, It's much less fun to play without (it's what kept me going, as opposed to many other alike games)
    i still have the Taffy Tickets feature.

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by MiniLaura View Post
    i still have the Taffy Tickets feature.
    Thanks for telling me. I guess I should try to reinstall the game then. (just afraid I will loose my game progress as I will have to remove it first)

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by Lyssa4me View Post
    Thanks for telling me. I guess I should try to reinstall the game then. (just afraid I will loose my game progress as I will have to remove it first)
    Umm, nope, that didn't help. Still gone

Hello. There's a bug in the game.
    Today i playd the extra game with 7 levels and 5 awards. I went through all levels and all prices, but i did't get the second and the fifth prices /the fifth is 2 candy scoops and halfhour free/. It's not correct, i want them.

New Resident
    Playing levels not adding up for tournaments. I can play 5 levels, then check the daily tournament (need to complete 12 levels to play free) and it will show I still need to play 11 levels. What I'm playing is not counting! Just started doing this yesterday.

New Resident
    Still no taffy tickets?

Hello, is the candy mountain feature removed? Usually it becomes available on Mondays, but it didn?t show up yesterday. Also is anyone having issues with games automatically shutdown whenever playing a level that has goblets .

Not sure if this is the right place to post about sugar swap mania but for the last three days the time limited challenges (such as reach the top of candy mountain) haven?t appeared. Does anyone know anything about this? Sorry if I?m posting in the wrong place.

Yes the same for me! I’m not sure if we are talking about the same game here - mine is called sugar swap mania but the same the candy mountain challenge hasn’t appeared all week. Glad to know it’s not just me.

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast