Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Current Bugs and Issues for Candy Blast Mania

The Honorable Panda
    No worries 29vanilla! Thanks for posting back!
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

New Resident
    I was wondering where all my earned taffy tickets went? I was approaching the 600 mark and this morning I'm at 0. My levels seem to be current though. Any ideas? I'm on an iPad mini. I'd get you numbers but it was difficult for me to find this page and I'd have to close everything to find those numbers. (I'm an android girl and sure wish iPad could multitask and back button the way my other devices do.)

Side note, I sure wish they'd have an "are you sure?" When I bump the buy 5moves for so many gems. They are so hard to earn and I've lost nearly everyone to accidentally hitting that when I don't want it. I have never once wanted to buy 5 more moves. Very frustrating be I've lost soooo many gems.

Thanks !!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by wendybeck View Post
    I was wondering where all my earned taffy tickets went? I was approaching the 600 mark and this morning I'm at 0. My levels seem to be current though. Any ideas? I'm on an iPad mini. I'd get you numbers but it was difficult for me to find this page and I'd have to close everything to find those numbers. (I'm an android girl and sure wish iPad could multitask and back button the way my other devices do.)
    I believe that the taffy tickets reset every week. For me this means I will never receive the final prize. I'm lucky to get to the third prize.

New Resident
    What is storm8? I do not understand anything I read. Why is candy blast mania different? I was on level 673 or close to do not no exact level but now I am level 72. I love this game but if I so not get a response I will delete game as I do not understand what has happened.

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by zwa2006 View Post
    What is storm8? I do not understand anything I read. Why is candy blast mania different? I was on level 673 or close to do not no exact level but now I am level 72. I love this game but if I so not get a response I will delete game as I do not understand what has happened.
    Please send an email to support@storm8.com so an agent can check your game.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

New Resident
    Samsung GT-I9300
    Android version 4.3
    I finish install Candy Blast Mania, press play just direct go for level, didn't appear any log in facebook, how i get in to facebook log in

Completely stuck on level 1493 guys. Some kind of bug? Level requires over 100 purples but none appear after the initial 3 or 4. In fact the level goes into green and orange overdrive after 3 or 4 moves. Help!

New Resident
    Oops ..seems I already had an account...any way same issue! Completely stuck on level 1493 guys. Some kind of bug? Level requires over 100 purples but none appear after the initial 3 or 4. In fact the level goes into green and orange overdrive after 3 or 4 moves. Help!

Farm Supplier
    All my progress is gone when I open the app I'm back at level 1...help?!

I to notice all my Storm8 games are back at level 1. I've sent requests through other Storm8 apps but have not received any explanation as to why. COMomsPlace.

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast