Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Current Bugs and Issues for Candy Blast Mania

Recharging Boosts

Boosts do not recharge. I sent an email regarding this issue, and received a generic "features are not available to all users" and "changes to features may occur as you continue to play the game" excuse. If this is the case, to whom is this feature available? At what part of the game is it available? I love this game, but not having the recharging boosts that is available to others is a very big setback, and seems very unfair. Please find a solution to the problem, or at the very least give a detailed list of requirements for the recharging boosts feature to be available.

Android version 4.4.4
    Candy: Valentine's version 1.3.5.2g
    Lvl. 278
    Last edited by theafender1988; 03-29-15 at 10:01 AM. Reason: clarifying android and game versions

New Resident

Boosters do not recharge

Quote Originally Posted by theafender1988 View Post
    Boosts do not recharge. I sent an email regarding this issue, and received a generic "features are not available to all users" and "changes to features may occur as you continue to play the game" excuse. If this is the case, to whom is this feature available? At what part of the game is it available? I love this game, but not having the recharging boosts that is available to others is a very big setback, and seems very unfair. Please find a solution to the problem, or at the very least give a detailed list of requirements for the recharging boosts feature to be available.

Android version 4.4.4
    Candy: Valentine's version 1.3.5.2g
    Lvl. 278
    -------
    I also have the issue with boosters not recharging. I don't want to spend money on a game and wont be forced into doing so. Is the issue being rectified?
    Candy blast mania V1.3.8
    Iphone 8.2
    Level 98 (after having lost all previous levels for unknown reason)

New Resident
    New issue: the ghosts/gobblers do not fully disappear when they should. Mucks up the view and makes it hard to tell what is actually in the space.

New Resident
    For the last 2 days it will not open on my phone (iphone 7.1) . I downloaded the latest version 1.4.7 9/23/15 and it didn't help.

Admin Community Manager [S8] Elsa's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by AllisonLK View Post
    For the last 2 days it will not open on my phone (iphone 7.1) . I downloaded the latest version 1.4.7 9/23/15 and it didn't help.
    Did you update or reinstall? Can you please try reinstalling the game from the App Store?

Rhino Keeper
    I installed the Candy Blast Mania: Halloween version from my goal list thru Castle Story. I received the initial download rewards for my games. I have reached level 54 but the rewards have not triggered for that goal.

Also on Restaurant Story game is stuck at "reach level 30" which I completed awhile ago and I don't want to lose out this one expires in 2 days. The level 54 has been reached

I've rebooted uninstalled and reinstalled and no change. Please help.

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by 29vanilla View Post
    I installed the Candy Blast Mania: Halloween version from my goal list thru Castle Story. I received the initial download rewards for my games. I have reached level 54 but the rewards have not triggered for that goal.

Also on Restaurant Story game is stuck at "reach level 30" which I completed awhile ago and I don't want to lose out this one expires in 2 days. The level 54 has been reached

Go back to the promotional games and check and make sure you are still on the required levels (your game progress saved).
    If the goals still do not complete, send an email to support@storm8.com so an agent can check your game.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Quote Originally Posted by 29vanilla View Post

Sorry to hear about this, 29Vanilla! If you continue to experience issues, please send an email to support@storm8.com and send me a PM with the ticket number you receive. Thank you!
    Storm8 Staff - MeowMeowBeans

Need additional help? Contact Storm8 through support.storm8.com
    Need your account on a new device? Transfer your account here!
    Like us on Facebook and follow our Twitter!

The Honorable Panda
    This issue should now be fixed!
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    This issue should now be fixed!
    It is. Thank you kooky panda and meowmeowbeans. Sorry for delay thanks. Been really busy.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast