Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Current Bugs and Issues for Candy Blast Mania

iPad
    Level 262, there are never enough purple ghosts to banish in order to win. I have been down to 2 only purple ghosts left several times but none ever appear.

New Resident
    Game *****s!! Says no match and shuffles when there are matches!! what a disappointment. Dont like to play with *****ers!

Angry

I was looking for this issue in this forum and I'm surprised no one else but you and me having this issue. I say ***** too!! When starting a level, there are zero candies, just crystals, therefore no matches...and you lose! I paid for the plays and it's *****ing me out of my money...frustrating!!

New Resident
    I've tried every resolution recommended by TL support but I'm still having issues completing the challenge For level 629. Actually I've completed it over 5 times but it's not registering that I did so? The challenge is to free 13 candies from goop.. Now I've tried multiple tactics to beat it.. Using row blasters not using blasters at all and making sure the "ice" gooped spaces had a specific candy in it. I've tried every possible approach yet it still doesn't reward me the 2 keys for accomplishing the challenge.. Im stumped Please help!!

New Resident
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	66 
Size:	43.5 KB 
ID:	15814 screen shot of all gooped candies free..

New Resident
    When I try to make a in game purchase it gives me this message "this in app purchase has already been bought. It will be restored for free." And then never gives me anything. IOS 8.1 iPad air

My issue since losing the Halloween version, which was better IMO, when trying to defeat the bear my version won't add up the candy value as much.

For eg a chain of three including value up on some which when removed leads to another chain of three is only knocking back the bear one point. It makes the game ridiculously difficult. Particularly when the bear is programmed to anticipate where you are likely to make the most points and place barriers in the way.

The prior version. Seemed to add up the candy values for a bigger bear hit.

For what's it's worth got past that dreadful level after so many tries I was about to delete the game. I wish it played more like cupcake mania. You can try and try but at least achieve, with this game it's pure luck that after the twentieth time you are lucky enough to get a boost that will allow you to achieve.

I love cupcake, barely tolerate candy and jewel. Which is sad they are essentially the same game.

New Resident
    Candy mania fails to launch after update to version 2.3.4 as of 18 dec on iPad. Please advise, thanks!

New Resident
    I dont know if this is the right place, but I have a problem.
    Android 4.4.4 phone, and version 1.3.8.1g of the game.
    I just completed level 924 and now the game wont let me go any further, or see any new levels. I just see some clouds above it.
    I had just refilled my lives also, with bought money, and it's quite annoying.
    Have closed and restarted both the phone and the app several times with no change.
    Also:
    Since the last update my game always loads at lvl 570 and I have to scroll my way up. Since im at level 924 it takes a while.
    And the game is most of the time using a terrible long time to load.

Hope you have A solution to my problem, I Do NOT want to lose my progress.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast