Thread: Dressing room placement = Broken hearts - WHY?

Dressing room placement = Broken hearts - WHY?

Hello all, whenever I put a dressing room in the top corner, where the two walls meet, they always leave broken heartered no matter which dressing room they use. If I move that one and that one only, they all leave happy. Why?

Quote Originally Posted by BooBoo220810 View Post
    Hello all, whenever I put a dressing room in the top corner, where the two walls meet, they always leave broken heartered no matter which dressing room they use. If I move that one and that one only, they all leave happy. Why?
    I read about this, the get "lost" and cant get a dressing room, I guess you are not supposed to put them up against a wall. I do this but only get broken hearts once in a while, its confusing haha i know.

All my other dressing rooms are up against a wall though, and if I move it along a bit, it's fine, it's just that corner....

Executive Chef
    theres a bug.. some spots must be kept free, or all the customers lose their way.. usually the spot is near the middle of the northeast wall but anything can happen..

Fashion Designer
    Yeah, it's a weird glitch. You might be able to put it there if you move something else off the right wall. I've found it's sometimes the number of things along the wall and sometimes it's the specific spot. And it's not just along the wall. I've had setups where I had registers in certain spots near the center and moving one just one space over will make everyone unhappy.

New Resident
    Oh, I replied you in the other topic, aniweiz, put only 1 cashier and don't block it