Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Sudden disappearance of Crowns, resources and troops

Rhino Keeper
    My crown drop from 605 to 542..... 60 crown? I been spending 3hour non stop playing.. And between 1min all my afford is gone.. So sad.. Please do sth.. If not I m deleting this game.. Is wasting my time

Quote Originally Posted by FrozenTurtle View Post
    Sorry for the confusion! If you lost Crowns or resources randomly, it was probably due to unsaved progress from a previous battle.

On a brighter note...

For players affected by this issue, we were able to restore your Crowns, Coins, and Spellstone lost. Anyone affected should check their games to spend their new loot!
    Can you restore it when our coins and spellstone is already at max? if not, are we just going to lose them when you restore it?

bug happened on my other account.

First battle won 200k+ coins, 100k+ spellstone and about 18 crowns but the game crash after i when back to my kingdom. Everything rolled back to the previous amount.

Next battle won 200k+ coins, 100k+ spellstone and about 11 crowns. The game crash again after i when back to my kingdom. This time i lost crowns and loot instead even though i won the battle.

I did a mission but there wasn't any problem.

I still have 300k coins lost few days back and probably spellstone and crowns which i can't remember.

How are you going to refund me when I can't hold all of the resources if it is all refunded at once?

Ridiculous... This has happened to me several times today. I've lost hundreds of thousands of resources. Always after I attack and win not only do I lose what I won, but more resources are subtracted. Makes the game unplayable

Just lost 76 crowns and a lot of resources after it froze everytime I tried to click go home after winning a battle. Went from 1228 to 1152, please fix asap!!

Farm Supplier
    Please help and restore my lost crowns! I've had over 800 crowns all day long and reached 854 or 860. Suddenly after I win 2 offensive battles I lose 94 crowns into thin air, some troops, and the loot I should have won. In this time, my loss count remained at 80. This happened about 35 minutes ago. I tried rebooting my iPad. The game even thinks I am ranked #200 which is way off. Again, game worked fine all day long until now. I was going to purchase some gems but this has me thinking I won't now.

I echo everyone's comments above. I just won a 100% battle, used Gems (REAL MONEY) to restore troops, and went home to check on progress, only to see no increase in Crowns, Coins or Spellstone. Then, after a game refresh, I had ZERO troops in my Army Posts and had ~40 Crowns less than before the battle. This is the second time this or something similar has happened.

Storm8/FireMocha/TeamLava, please have some customer service and respond to Ticket Requests. This is absurd. I suggest that everyone get ready to call their credit card company and reverse their Storm8 charges if there is no reasonable resolution of this.

I sent an email to storm8 customer service as soon as it happened to me, haven't heard anything back yet. Really annoying considering I used real money to get where I was before I lost a bunch of crowns and resources.

I'll add my disappointment here too, having suffered a similar problem and reported it on another thread and received no reply or even acknowledgement. It's not even as though moderators are not present as they've been seen to reply to forum members in different sections of the forum since this issue arose. This is pretty awful treatment, to be frank.

Nightclub Owner
    I've flagged this as a continuing issue
    Have a Castle Story question? Check this thread to see if it's already been answered. For reference info check here and here. Info on goals is here.

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast