Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 789101112 LastLast

Thread: Sudden disappearance of Crowns, resources and troops

Farm Supplier
    This is still a huge problem and now I have screenshots to prove it. Regardless, two times now I have contacted support and both times they said they could not restore my crowns because "it could not be verified". Of course it can't be verified because it is a bug!

I would very much like to receive an update on this. If you are not going to rectify this situation at least you could tell us.

Quote Originally Posted by heidisthebest View Post
    Never got back any crowns nor resources. I wish fm would. Not our fault if the game didnt load properly in your data base...it shows on our crown count we gained them...but eventually it will dissapear. Does this got something to do with attacking same player several times and wins from them? I guess so. ��
    It is not our fault that we can attack the same player over and over...it is their matchmaking design that is causing this...������

New Resident
    This same issue is still happening. I have lost almost 200 crowns. I hate to stop playing, but don't want to be counter-productive. Also makes me NOT want to spend another dime on gems when I know even money and spell stones are disappearing as well.

I lost my patience...i lost everything...dang.

I lost about 60 crowns today and gems because of "inactivity" DURING battles!! I spend lots of money buying gems to enhance my game experience, but this is out of control and inexcusable! I was hacked last week, and thankfully FM returned everything I lost. Seems there's something going on in one of the top rank alliance, and I wish FM could investigate it. I don't know if it's people from Clash of Clans coming in, and doing the damage or if there are invisible hackers inside the top rank teams. I've seen certain things happen after I've won crowns from them,,,I either get hacked, or the game suddenly malfunctions causing me to lose crowns and gems! I'm about done with this nonsense if FM can't or won't investigate deeper.

Farm Supplier
    I've also received that message that says "My leige, you aren't playing..bla bla bla" while I was in the middle of a raid. My attacks are very slow and methodical and I could spend two minutes watching without pressing the screen and to be faulted or disconnected for this is outrageous.

Are all the losses from this ever going to be addressed?

Some type of acknowledgement would be appreciated.

Host(ess)
    Just happened to me. I lost about 400,000 gold alone. No attack, just gone. I was online the whole time.

Host(ess)
    Update, I just noticed that not only did I lose res. and crowns. And no attack was shown and I was online. My traps were gone too. Like I was attacked.

Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 789101112 LastLast