Page 1 of 12 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Sudden disappearance of Crowns, resources and troops

Sudden disappearance of Crowns, resources and troops

Hi,

Just wanted inform you guys there is a bug that is causing a sudden disappearance of crowns, resources and troops. I have lost a total of about 40 crowns and about 300K of coins in the last 5 minutes without being attacked. The game starts loading itself then once you're back in, crowns, resources and troops have disappeared. This is getting ridiculous, problem after problem. Can you please look into this asap and fix the problem.
    My team mates are experiencing the same problem.

New Resident
    I have been getting the exact same problem - I have lost about the same amount of crowns and about 1 million in gem stones that I had been saving over the last week for a specific upgrade, to say I am upset would be a HUGE understatement. I expect to have them refunded in full!

Host(ess)
    Same bug for me. Lost lot’s of crown, coins and stones.
    Please refund us and solve this issue.

New Resident
    I'm wif this fella. In less then an hour I lose from 1337 crown to 1287 crown. And wasn't attack. Plz return my crowns I wasted but 500 gem for instance troops after every raid I have done. That's wasted real money right there. This has happen bout 3 times to me. And lost of troops in the process aswell. Really getting annoyed at this. Plz do something bout I keep losing ranking

I'm having this problem too. I've won four attacks since last night, but after I get home, it says loading, and gives me the loss. Can't play til it's fixed! I've emailed support, but heard it takes forever.

Hey everyone, we're aware of an issue that occurred briefly last night that may have not properly saved your victories against other players. We're investigating the issue, but we appreciate everyone's patience!

Does this mean it isn't happening anymore, and I can get back to playing? Because it wasn't just briefly last night, it happened early this morning too. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by heyjules View Post
    Does this mean it isn't happening anymore, and I can get back to playing? Because it wasn't just briefly last night, it happened early this morning too. Thanks!
    Did it happen right when you logged in? This may have been a result of unsaved data from when you played last night. Have you encountered any issues recently?

Quote Originally Posted by FrozenTurtle View Post
    Hey everyone, we're aware of an issue that occurred briefly last night that may have not properly saved your victories against other players. We're investigating the issue, but we appreciate everyone's patience!
    But that's not what's happening. It's not that victories aren't being saved. It's that crowns and resources are suddenly reduced although nobody has attacked me and I haven't lost the crowns by attacking and losing either. The crowns and money are disappearing with no failed attack or defensive battle to explain it. In fact, I thought I was seeing things until I took a screen shot of my stats then returned to the game to see that - yes - crowns are reduced and there is no change in the number of wins and losses, and nothing new in the battle log. How can a player's crown count possibly change with no increase in either wins or losses? Isn't every adjustment to crown count tied to a battle lost or won?
    I can't say how much spellstone or coins are disappearing because I don't keep precise track of that. But it's enough of a reduction to draw my attention and make me ask "WTH happened here?" The log says nothing happened? So it must be YOU GUYS. FireMocha is attacking us in stealth mode, leaving our armies unharmed, but stripping us of crowns, coin and spellstone. Oh, for shame!

Quote Originally Posted by sand View Post
    But that's not what's happening. It's not that victories aren't being saved. It's that crowns and resources are suddenly reduced although nobody has attacked me and I haven't lost the crowns by attacking and losing either. The crowns and money are disappearing with no failed attack or defensive battle to explain it. In fact, I thought I was seeing things until I took a screen shot of my stats then returned to the game to see that - yes - crowns are reduced and there is no change in the number of wins and losses, and nothing new in the battle log. How can a player's crown count possibly change with no increase in either wins or losses? Isn't every adjustment to crown count tied to a battle lost or won?
    I can't say how much spellstone or coins are disappearing because I don't keep precise track of that. But it's enough of a reduction to draw my attention and make me ask "WTH happened here?" The log says nothing happened? So it must be YOU GUYS. FireMocha is attacking us in stealth mode, leaving our armies unharmed, but stripping us of crowns, coin and spellstone. Oh, for shame!
    Sorry for the confusion! If you lost Crowns or resources randomly, it was probably due to unsaved progress from a previous battle.

On a brighter note...

For players affected by this issue, we were able to restore your Crowns, Coins, and Spellstone lost. Anyone affected should check their games to spend their new loot!

Page 1 of 12 1234511 ... LastLast