Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Collecting from animals

Rhino Keeper

Collecting from animals

Just started today, I milked cows once, but havnt been able to milk them since, help?

Edit(KP)-
    Collection times for animals

Cow: 16 minutes.
    Chicken: 32 minutes.
    Pig: 3 hours.
    Sheep: 6 hours.
    Last edited by kooky panda; 09-12-13 at 02:53 PM.

You need to feed the cow again once you've collected the milk. The next collection take 16 minutes. Do ensure you have enough animal feed for your cow too.

Can u please help, I don't know how to feed the cows or chickens? Thank you

How do I milk cows

Quote Originally Posted by chilis123 View Post
    Can u please help, I don't know how to feed the cows or chickens? Thank you
    To feed your animal, tap the animal pen once. There will be a animal feed icon at the bottom of the screen. Then tap on the animal feed to feed your animal.

Quote Originally Posted by gertsgarden View Post
    How do I milk cows
    To collect the milk from your cows, just drag the "Bucket" icon across your cows.

A tips for new farmers, tap on the "!" icon at the right side of your game screen. It will show you how to collect/feed your animals and on how to create item from the machine. I'll try to help out as often as I can. Happy farming!

I cant feed cows

In order to feed animals, please tap on the animal pen and on the bottom will be a Feed Menu for you to tap on. If you have enough animal feed, you can tap on the animal feed and it will feed your hungry animals until you wish to stop. When the animals are jumping, it means that they are ready to be collected. After collection, they will fall onto the ground, meaning they are hungry and need to be fed.

Please let us know if you have any questions, we are happy to help out our Farmers!

New Resident
    hello I cannot milk the cows, i read that the cows are jumping we can milk but my barn and silo is full. I cannot get eggs from the chicken. I have enough food for the cows and chicken, but everything is full, how do I get rid of all the items.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by zeldaj View Post
    hello I cannot milk the cows, i read that the cows are jumping we can milk but my barn and silo is full. I cannot get eggs from the chicken. I have enough food for the cows and chicken, but everything is full, how do I get rid of all the items.
    You have a few options to make space for your items. You can upgrade the capacities on your barn and silo. When you upgrade, it will use up tool items that are stored in your barn, such as screws, paint, etc.
    Also, your barn stores items needed to expand such as permits, deeds, old maps. So when you decide to expand, those will clear up space in your barn.
    To make space in your silo, you can craft items in your buildings to use up your stored crops. But when you collect these items, it will be stored in your barn.
    And one of the best ways to clear out items in your barn and silo is to send out deliveries. Hope that helps
    need help? send me a PM
    need tips on a Jewel Mania level? JM Master Thread

New Resident
    ok, i think i got, but one of the items i need is eggs and i have not figured out how to get those. the eggs is used for corn bread, and pie, etc. i have 2 chickens do i need more to make eggs?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast