Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Castle Story Update: 9-26-2013 (Poof and Gone!)

Farm Supplier
    Don't make the bread ahead of time. I had 18 loafs. But it wouldn't use them. But do get the ingredients ready. It wants you to make them, for this one.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by 1Murphy1 View Post
    Don't make the bread ahead of time. I had 18 loafs. But it wouldn't use them. But do get the ingredients ready. It wants you to make them, for this one.
    You can craft it before time, as long you know how to read between the lines, when a quest says "MAKE" it means START crafting, when it says "CRAFT" it means COLLECT, so as long you dont collect it you can have it sitting in the bakery

Rhino Keeper
    I was very, very lucky and was able to find the virtual neck las by chopping down one grass... Phew wow and was very surprised it worked.

Farm Supplier
    You don't actually find the locket though by chopping the tall grass. This is just the action needed to complete that part of the task. Just to clarify that cos by the end of the story the locket is still missing. Expect the next part of the story will continue very soon. Who's the theif? What's OT's scroll contain? And what's the secret with the missing locket? Oooooh! It's like a tv cliffhanger

Host(ess)
    I would have been stuck on this quest if it wasn't for the forum. Who would have thought to cut grass? They should have mentioned it in the quest log. Or at least hint at it.

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by fino212 View Post
    You don't actually find the locket though by chopping the tall grass. This is just the action needed to complete that part of the task. Just to clarify that cos by the end of the story the locket is still missing. Expect the next part of the story will continue very soon. Who's the theif? What's OT's scroll contain? And what's the secret with the missing locket? Oooooh! It's like a tv cliffhanger
    I bet the locket was hidden into a skunk-upie!!

Who would want to look there!! LOL

Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Host(ess)
    I still don't have a Skunku-Pie

Quote Originally Posted by claver1 View Post
    I still don't have a Skunku-Pie
    Keep doing the trade with Belladonna! Good luck.

Quote Originally Posted by mikado86 View Post
    Dunno, might be a random drop, after 4 trees and 20 chickens I gave up and payed the 10 skip gems, It might not even be in the chickens/tree
    You don't need to chop down all your trees. I gave a bunch of them 1 chop & lifted my chickens, but what gave me the necklace was buying 1 patch of tall grass & chopping it. Then I got the necklace. :-) This is on here somewhere but I just thought I would post it here for others as well. Hope this helps! (Lilliput is my CS name if any of my neighbors are here).

Executive Chef
    Erm, is there any end reward to this quest line other than the few coins and xp? What is the point of handing over all that stuff? Or am I missing something?

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast