Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The Content Removal Debacle of 2013

Quote Originally Posted by nky1111 View Post
    the good thing is, this year theres not much good stuff to worry about in bakery story xDDDD
    There is! Just that all the nice items are in the boxes.

Executive Chef
    A room in a house in a town in Southeast Kansas
    Season shift is officially in effect, the garden section at Walmart has been red and green and glittery for at least a couple weeks now. Still no idea on what might vanish, or when. It's cute how we keep this up like we matter lololol.

Grand Emperor
    Well at least last year they told us early they were going to remove holiday stuff. The year before they gave about an hours notice and did it random times during the year, around 2-3 times. Hopefully the improvement this year will Be to give us a list.

Executive Chef
    A room in a house in a town in Southeast Kansas
    True. But "holiday stuff" also translated into "whatever other random non-holiday stuff we also grab along the way", which was just... like the repo men taking ur car and grabbing ur lawn gnomes too because they just felt like it. Rude. >.<

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by TinksThots View Post
    because they just felt like it. Rude. >.<
    yes that sounds just about right.

Rhino Keeper
    Thank you for posting this suggestion! I just started playing a few months ago and wondered if there'd be any notification of items that would be discontinued. Out of curiosity, how did the notification come last year? Was it on the forum, or within the game? I want to make sure I'm keeping as up-to-date as possible. Thanks!

Grand Emperor
    The best info is on the forum. Sometimes things are also communicated in game, and I believe last years removal was posted in game also. If there is a change of plans, there is usually no update in game.

Farm Supplier
    Sooo...scanning through...I'm not clear...if I own it in my inventory - it should be safe right??? I still see Christmas and Halloween ovens from last year...I'm getting parts requests from people still building them...I went through and purchased one of each oven to have it in inventory...and one of every tile/wallpaper/tables/chairs th

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by teamburcroff View Post
    Sooo...scanning through...I'm not clear...if I own it in my inventory - it should be safe right??? I still see Christmas and Halloween ovens from last year...I'm getting parts requests from people still building them...I went through and purchased one of each oven to have it in inventory...and one of every tile/wallpaper/tables/chairs th
    Traditionally, once you have purchased it then you will always have it. It doesn't disappear. You may also still be able to purchase more of tiles and wallpaper that you unlocked or previously purchased even though it is no longer available in the store for new players to purchase.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12