Page 8 of 19 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast

Thread: Major Hacks - Updates Needed

New Resident
    Is sose going to be removed from kingdom they are currently in 2 nd place they could win this tournament despite having a hacked account included in the total crown count. This would be a total joke. These players make the game less enjoyable.

Please rectify this immediately. Thank you.

Farm Supplier
    Did WARNING use a hack to get so many crowns in the early days?

Farm Supplier
    Hear, hear.

Host(ess)
    No not that time that was a flaw in the game that has since been rectified with updates. That's why warning couldn't stay on top the update prevented it. It was to do with the way you were matched by level at that time

Please add names of suspected players so we can make sure they are not part of our clan!

New Resident
    This happened to me too, and I ended up losing about 195000 gold and 12000 stones as well as 17 crowns. The player summoned 21 level 2 archers and spread them out around my city, and 9 seconds later, the battle ends and I ended up losing even though I had 0% destroyed! The player was named milds from the clan THAI RATMAN.

Please fix this and reimburse my gold and stones! It takes forever to get them.

Farm Supplier
    Report this and the player on the hack thread, Soluss.

This player is now ranked in the top twenty, by using this glitch. Other players have named him as using this glitch to win battle can you please deal with this problem.

I have posted a new tread plus a video link of this player please see Battle Glitch after update 1.3. This player is now in the top twenty. Why has he not been removed.

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by Cougar669 View Post
    I have posted a new tread plus a video link of this player please see Battle Glitch after update 1.3. This player is now in the top twenty. Why has he not been removed.
    I have merged your thread with this one to keep all of these on the same thread, that the community manager is reviewing.

Your original post is 69.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Page 8 of 19 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast