Page 18 of 19 FirstFirst ... 8141516171819 LastLast

Thread: Major Hacks - Updates Needed

*****er dald from nom. please ban it.

https://mega.co.nz/#!UdUQVRIA!EuHu1B...et4VP2Z9j--sCE

I'm chatting in global chat and received a pop up that said I had been attacked. I thought only inactive players are attacked. I took screen shots. But his booger got 26 crowns from me and I'm sitting right there playing. This isn't the first time time I've had an issue. The first time I was chatting in alliance and playing when I kept getting knocked off the game and when I came back all of my coins and gems were gone. I had been sitting with the game open intentionally so that I would make sure I would make SURE I didn't lose anything because I've been trying to upgrade my royal and this time I was SOOOOO close to being able to do so. Not cool. And a real big morale ****er

Player "The Falcon" comes up, but I cannot attack. It skips over him/her automatically. Has blue surrounding his Kingdom instead of the trees/waterfalls/giant statues. I've been past their kingdom 10+ times! but my device isn't fast enough to screenshot.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	23 
Size:	19.8 KB 
ID:	11130Click image for larger version. 

Views:	20 
Size:	14.0 KB 
ID:	11131
    I am BRATZILLA and i got hacked again by VINCENT NANO OF DUSK2. He only got 3% but log says he won and ripped off 30crowns from me!!! VERY FRUTRATING COZ I AM RANKED4 and tourney about to end!!!!!! Pls reverse my crowns. Ive been having a hard time finding crowns and yet this things still unfixed... WHAT MOVES ARE YOU DOING FM TO FIX THIS??? So **** pissed already. Attached screen shot of Vincent Nanos attack.

Quote Originally Posted by meghannandalex View Post
    I'm chatting in global chat and received a pop up that said I had been attacked. I thought only inactive players are attacked. I took screen shots. But his booger got 26 crowns from me and I'm sitting right there playing. This isn't the first time time I've had an issue. The first time I was chatting in alliance and playing when I kept getting knocked off the game and when I came back all of my coins and gems were gone. I had been sitting with the game open intentionally so that I would make sure I would make SURE I didn't lose anything because I've been trying to upgrade my royal and this time I was SOOOOO close to being able to do so. Not cool. And a real big morale ****er
    Hi Meghann this has happened to me twice in the last 48 hours. Hopefully, this being fixed in maintenance.

My question is this, Will our resources be restored for the attacks we received while online?

Hi guys,

I also got Attacked by Vincent Nano who did minimal damage with warriors but won and took heaps of resource. I was Attacked at around 3am this Morning. My Player Name is Tuinor.

Pls Reverse l?st resource and Crowns.

Many thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by meghannandalex View Post
    Meg???

Farm Supplier
    i think that the entire clan should not be allowed to win tourney gems by letting a member *****/ hack, ive experienced all above except being attacked online, it is frustrating as bratzilla stated, and it should be whole clan banned since some have multiple accounts and clan leaders should kick and not allow them in clan,
    even a 5 day ban would be fine by me,
    kingdom klash name Nooner
    storm8 id hounds66

Quote Originally Posted by syllrag View Post
    Another one, someone in my alliance reported that when he's cycling through the players to be attacked, he found a player named Follie, but the game automatically skipped him without him pressing the skip button. Is that a bug or is that a hack?
    This should be fixed. There was an issue on our end and it was nothing the player did to cause this.

Quote Originally Posted by syllrag View Post
    HACLE from BACKDRAFT. Hit me by only using 33 archer and destroyed 1% of my base, but I lost the battle O__O
    Quote Originally Posted by heidisthebest View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Views:	23 
Size:	19.8 KB 
ID:	11130Click image for larger version. 

Views:	20 
Size:	14.0 KB 
ID:	11131
    I am BRATZILLA and i got hacked again by VINCENT NANO OF DUSK2. He only got 3% but log says he won and ripped off 30crowns from me!!! VERY FRUTRATING COZ I AM RANKED4 and tourney about to end!!!!!! Pls reverse my crowns. Ive been having a hard time finding crowns and yet this things still unfixed... WHAT MOVES ARE YOU DOING FM TO FIX THIS??? So **** pissed already. Attached screen shot of Vincent Nanos attack.
    Quote Originally Posted by abcdefgh987 View Post
    Hi guys,

I also got Attacked by Vincent Nano who did minimal damage with warriors but won and took heaps of resource. I was Attacked at around 3am this Morning. My Player Name is Tuinor.

Pls Reverse l?st resource and Crowns.

Many thanks!
    To report these players, please see our Report a Player post:

Quote Originally Posted by DaojinWildfire View Post
    Thank you for your concern and passion for fair gameplay in Kingdom Clash!

We take *****s and hacks very seriously and will continuously work to prevent them from occurring in the game. Please keep in mind that we may not be able to share everything that we're working on to address the issue with the community, otherwise we'd be giving people more information on how to ***** around the fixes.

To report a *****er in Kingdom Clash:

Please Submit A Request, select Report A Player and provide the following details in the Description:

Kingdom Name You Wish to Report:
    Approximate Date/Time of Battle:
    Crowns Lost:
    Coins Lost:
    Spellstone Lost:

To share any information you have about *****s or hacks in Kingdom Clash:

Please email support@firemocha.com or Submit A Request, select Report a Bug/Game Issue.

As always, we would like to sincerely thank you for all your patience while we work through this issue and provide you all with a fair and balanced game to enjoy!