Page 15 of 19 FirstFirst ... 5111213141516171819 LastLast

Thread: Major Hacks - Updates Needed

how come these known hackers are still playing. one clan in top 4 have known and very obvious hackers in their ranks. u can spot them from miles away. leaders should be kicking them. and fm should be banning them.

New Resident

Angry Great photo of a hacker

This is a close up photo of a person that hacked 40 crowns of me.
    Can I have my 40 crowns back?
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	32 
Size:	20.0 KB 
ID:	11064

New Resident
    I got attacked and beat with only taking 2% damage. The attacker was only a level 16 compared to my level 40, and had 39 level 2 warriors. The replay ended in 18 seconds and he stole over 100k gold and about 200k stones, and 12 crowns. His name was Yu2043 and he was clanless.

PLEASE do something about this! I still haven't been compensated for the last hacker that attacked me, even though I reported him on these forums!

Thanks for all the new reports! We're looking into the players right now and will be taking the appropriate actions. Sorry for your inconvenience!

Host(ess)

Enough!!!!!!

Another day, another 34 crowns lost to a hacker. This time HACLE from Backdraft. None of my replays work, but a lvl 26 with 39 lvl 2 archers wouldn't have even hit 5%. With crowns impossible to find a the moment, and well over 100 lost to hackers, the complete absence of any action to my account is unacceptable. Why is it that many other players in my alliance got crowns reinstated in 24 or 48 hours and I'm waiting weeks with nothing. Exactly what is it I'm supposed to be doing differently?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	17 
Size:	19.5 KB 
ID:	11072  

Frozen Turtle....I have reported players before and notice they are still in the game, so please tell if I am wasting my time.
    This morning when I logged into the game. I noticed I'd been attacked 7hrs ago by "dr hacker" he used 65 x level 2 soldiers and stole gold,blue and 19 crowns. As the game updated I can't replay this battle which is currently at the very top of my log. I can only provide you with a screenshot of my log. I know he didn't beat me fair and square and request that you look into this matter. I have spent real money one this game and am getting pretty frustrated with all these problems. I went to warn my clan and after posting about this hacker, I saw that a member had been attacked by the same dr hacker at around the same time and took 24 crowns from him. Click image for larger version. 

Name:	dr hacker.jpg 
Views:	24 
Size:	21.5 KB 
ID:	11075

I've created a new thread to report players. You can find it here.

New Resident
    An obvious hacker is currently in the top 50... hope someone will investigate this.

Host(ess)

The new thread closed - do we need to report AGAIN?

Quote Originally Posted by FrozenTurtle View Post
    I've created a new thread to report players. You can find it here.
    I took the time, followed your instructions, and reported multiple instances giving the information you requested, and you deleted the thread.

Do i have to report them all again using the new process? This is getting almost as frustrating as the hackers themselves.

Nightclub Owner
    This is the new information for reporting suspect kingdoms

Quote Originally Posted by DaojinWildfire View Post
    Thank you for your concern and passion for fair gameplay in Kingdom Clash!

We take *****s and hacks very seriously and will continuously work to prevent them from occurring in the game. Please keep in mind that we may not be able to share everything that we're working on to address the issue with the community, otherwise we'd be giving people more information on how to ***** around the fixes.

To report a *****er in Kingdom Clash:

Please Submit A Request, select Report A Player and provide the following details in the Description:

Kingdom Name You Wish to Report:
    Approximate Date/Time of Battle:
    Crowns Lost:
    Coins Lost:
    Spellstone Lost:

To share any information you have about *****s or hacks in Kingdom Clash:

Please email support@firemocha.com or Submit A Request, select Report a Bug/Game Issue.

As always, we would like to sincerely thank you for all your patience while we work through this issue and provide you all with a fair and balanced game to enjoy!
    Have a Castle Story question? Check this thread to see if it's already been answered. For reference info check here and here. Info on goals is here.