Page 1 of 19 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Major Hacks - Updates Needed

Exclamation Major Hacks - Updates Needed

Can a Storm8 community staff member please bring the following to the attention of the developers.

Without mentioning any names there seems to be 4 main hacks that are being done at the moment, some of them costing us crowns and resources in the process, which is making the game very unfair and not fun to play when we encounter these things

1) Crown Boosting - some players seem to boost their crowns without doing any extra attacks. One guy the other night had over 4000 crowns. E.g. I'm on 500 crowns with 10 wins 0 losses... I then jump to 550 crowns while still on 10 wins 0 losses by artificially boosting my number of crowns somehow.

2) Attack Bug - some players attack with 1 warrior or similar and the battle ends within a few seconds giving them 100% win including 100% of your available resources in that battle. When the victim logs in, in their log they see they lost up to 40 crowns and a lot of coin/spellstones. When they watch the replay it ends within a few seconds with only maybe one army unit being deployed.

3) Multiple Upgrade Bug - some players are able to upgrade 10 or 15 buildings at a time even tho you can buy a maximum of 4 worksheds. When you go to their base you can see many buildings being upgraded at the one time.

4) Permanent Shield Bug - some players seem to be able to hack their local account to give themselves a 24/7 shield. I understand you can buy a 7 day shield with gems but I'm talking about players who will attack many members of your alliance daily but they are forever hiding behind a shield at any time of the day when you try to revenge attack them back.

If a Storm8 community staff member can please bring the above to the attention of the developers asap so they can hopefully release a fix for these before we lose too many more crowns/coins/spellstones that would be much appreciated.

Thanks

New Resident

Thumbs down Hacked attack

Hi, I am currently level 51 with 1100+ crowns in one of the top alliances and have been attacked as described above - a low level player (15) with 1400+ crowns (but not listed in the ranks) attacked me earlier today, took 7 crowns, 242k+ gold and 554k+ spell stones however on replay there is just one warrior who appears and then the replay finishes a second later. Clearly a hack. I am happy to supply the said players name if this cannot be corrected by fire mocha. I enjoy this game however I will not continue playing if people can ***** like this - ruins the game for everyone.

Quote Originally Posted by squizzy73 View Post
    Hi, I am currently level 51 with 1100+ crowns in one of the top alliances and have been attacked as described above - a low level player (15) with 1400+ crowns (but not listed in the ranks) attacked me earlier today, took 7 crowns, 242k+ gold and 554k+ spell stones however on replay there is just one warrior who appears and then the replay finishes a second later. Clearly a hack. I am happy to supply the said players name if this cannot be corrected by fire mocha. I enjoy this game however I will not continue playing if people can ***** like this - ruins the game for everyone.
    Yeah I know who you're talking about. A lot of people got hit by him

Also just to add to the list here's another one.

5) When you build something and cancel it you get 50% of your coins/stones back but still get to keep 100% of the exp from the building. If a building is cancelled, then whatever % of coins/stones you get back you should lose that % of exp as well. At the moment if you're rich enough you can just build cancel build cancel build cancel repeatedly to quickly boost your level. I know your level makes no difference to anything at the moment but it might in the future so please fix this before it does matter.

Host(ess)
    I am ranked second and have been hit twice today resulting in over a 50 crown loss to a level 16 (I am level 71)..
    Total rubbish from hacked accounts.. Can not take this game seriously. It needs to be fixed and reversed ASAP

Quote Originally Posted by zacdac View Post
    I am ranked second and have been hit twice today resulting in over a 50 crown loss to a level 16 (I am level 71)..
    Total rubbish from hacked accounts.. Can not take this game seriously. It needs to be fixed and reversed ASAP
    You get hit by him as well It's the same guy doing it in the last few hours. Send a PM to FrozenTurtle with screenshot/video links of what happened if you can.

And I have yet another one for the list:

6) Mass Army Bug - some players seem capable of building a never-ending army. E.g. I heard (but haven't seen it myself) that someone was attacked the other day by over 100 bears. Considering you can only get about 240 troop slots with all maxed barracks... 100 bears * 5 spots = 500 troop slots required. So there needs to be a way to stop people locally (or however they're doing it) making crazy huge armies and attacking with them. I don't think anyone in the game is going to beat being attacked by hundreds of bears at once...

Finally! Other people are experiencing it as well! After I was attacked several times yesterday by people who hadn't even broken a wall, I came to this forum to see if anyone else had the same problem. When I didn't see anything, I specifically created an account, just so I could start a thread & make comments. I've fallen from rank 20 to 77 last night & now 82 because of this. Please fix!

Quote Originally Posted by ClashCade View Post
    Finally! Other people are experiencing it as well! After I was attacked several times yesterday by people who hadn't even broken a wall, I came to this forum to see if anyone else had the same problem. When I didn't see anything, I specifically created an account, just so I could start a thread & make comments. I've fallen from rank 20 to 77 last night & now 82 because of this. Please fix!
    Sorry to hear that If you're able to take a screenshot of your log showing the loss and a video of the battle(s), upload them Youtube/Imageshack/etc. and private message the players name(s) + the links to FrozenTurtle on this forum as he can pass the details onto FireMocha support team.

Host(ess)
    I too am a victim of this player and this information has been sent via pm with screenshots by another alliance member. Are we all to send them. This is making a joke of the game and needs to be rectified immediately

Host(ess)
    Just checking this players base and at 5.30pm WST in Australia he is updating 9 items at the same time. Is it even possible to buy 9 builders with gems.

Quote Originally Posted by likeyb View Post
    Just checking this players base and at 5.30pm WST in Australia he is updating 9 items at the same time. Is it even possible to buy 9 builders with gems.
    Maximum is four...

Page 1 of 19 1234511 ... LastLast