Page 1 of 12 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Attacked while in maintenance

New Resident

Angry Attacked while in maintenance

I just got attacked by someone named donquick1974, that may be spelt wrong, I tried to load but the game is still under maintenance, I want anything I lost back because that's not fair -.-

Host(ess)

Attacked while doing maintenance!

At first message says check connection, followed by system maintenace. I tried getting back to play for almost 30 minutes. And when i manage to get through, i was being attacked by someone. I lost 31 crowns from that attack! IT is not fair!!!!!!!

Host(ess)
    I was attacked by MYSTICAL of DUSK clan! I want those crowns back! 31 of it! I was attacked while system maintenance is on going! THIS IS NOT FAIR! I WORKED SO FOR THOSE CROWNS AND IT IS NOT EASY FINDING SUCH!!!!!!!!

New Resident
    Are you able to get back on? I've deleted and reinstalled and restarted my phone multiple times but still won't load D:

Host(ess)
    I have managed to get back on...i have uninstall and reinstall 5x. But like i have said, by the time i get back on i was being attacked...and lost

I believe you had 2 crashes today, the second of which does not seem to have ended even after several hours.

During the first one referred to by all the above parties, I experienced the exact same difficulty encountered by these people. I simply could not get into the game despite trying repeatedly. By "repeatedly", I mean every 30 secs.

When I eventually got in, the first message that greeted me was that I was being attacked. How is this possible when I could not get into the game ???

I can't even give you the details of that attack and defeat because I am currently enjoying your second and longer crash.

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by dailygamer View Post
    I believe you had 2 crashes today, the second of which does not seem to have ended even after several hours.

During the first one referred to by all the above parties, I experienced the exact same difficulty encountered by these people. I simply could not get into the game despite trying repeatedly. By "repeatedly", I mean every 30 secs.

When I eventually got in, the first message that greeted me was that I was being attacked. How is this possible when I could not get into the game ???

I can't even give you the details of that attack and defeat because I am currently enjoying your second and longer crash.
    in my case i got a screen message on my iphone i got attacked BUT STILL CANNOT LOGIN... jesus.. this is joke...!!

R u kidding me I just got attacked too while the system was in maintenance I lost 17 crowns this isn't fair can I plz get it back

It's hard enough to get the crowns bcuz 99% of kingdoms I pass has 0 crowns to win

Farm Supplier

System Maintenance 5 minutes ago cost me a loss

Why was it only affecting me? Is firemocha logging into my account? My clan members were playing including 2 in my house yet I was the only person getting the System Maintenance message. People were chatting actively on global chat per my clam mate as if nothing was wrong. I even hard reboot the ipad and reinstalled Kingdom Crash. I also checked Dragon Story, Farm Story 2, City Story...none were down except this firemocha game. Then just as soon as I get back in after 10 minutes of retrying, I was attacked "12 seconds ago". This is an unfair system maintenance if it only affects a few people. You make us sitting ducks! Just when I thought the game was stabilizing and I'm ready to start spending real money, there's always a reason to put the plastic away.

Page 1 of 12 1234511 ... LastLast