Page 7 of 19 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast

Thread: Major Hacks - Updates Needed

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by FrozenTurtle View Post
    Players who have been banned may remain on the Leaderboard for a few hours. Also, please remember this...
    Sose has been removed from the leader board however he's 1603 crowns are still adding to kingdoms total score and since he has a shield they will remain there until you remove him. Please can you be sure this happens before tournament ends otherwise it is unfair. Thank you

I have been attacked a single warrior but didn't pay mind to my crowns or resources. This is an ongoing problem and needs to be fixed.

Quote Originally Posted by goddessnikole View Post
    I have been attacked a single warrior but didn't pay mind to my crowns or resources. This is an ongoing problem and needs to be fixed.
    Can you please PM me the name of the player who attacked you?

I just got hit by the player TALAB about 40 minutes ago.
    Got me to 5% and it gave me the loss.
    Lost 17 crowns and a chunk of resources.

Please assist in having this player removed!

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by FrozenTurtle View Post
    Can you please PM me the name of the player who attacked you?
    I PM'd you the name of the player that attacked me, yet 45 minutes ago i get hit again by the same player and lose hundreds of thousands in resources. Will you be reinstating these? I have got a ticket from days ago with no response, PM'd you, and yet it happens again

Host(ess)
    For the record, they got 6% damage, and destroyed 2 gold and 1 spellstone mine :/

I was attacked by the Level 51 member of KingDom whose name has two Chinese characters. He did a small percent of damage, and did ZERO damage to my Vaults and Royal Hall, but he "won" the battle and stole hundreds of thousands of Spellstone.

Please ban these players and restore lost Crowns and currency.

I will PM you my info.

I did the simplest thing to prevent all of this...uninstall the game & delete. I was getting attacked & lost most of it & when I revenged, their level 1 & 2 defenses able to knock out my level 2 bears like it was nothing which has higher hit points & can do a lot more damage than their defense can take. I'm not being a sore loser but from replays & watching my army in action, clearly something is wrong. Really, getting annoying; there are way too many flaws in this game. So, I'm done. I'll check back next year & see if everything is fixed, otherwise, I'm not wasting my time promoting my defenses & army when people are able to *****, it's pointless.

Battle Glitch after update 1.3

I've attached a link of a Battle that happened to a clan member "a****a_69" 11 hours ago after downloading the latest update 1.3. This player "TALAB" from the clan Pinoy Tsinelas finished the battle at 8% damage and won. He took 33 crowns from a****a_69 even though by the game rules he LOST. Our clan is rank 4 and is desperately trying to get 4th, but with players exploiting these constant glitches I don?t feel it?s possible. It makes the game considerabley unfair and our loyal clan members will once again miss out on the prize. Some have bought gems with real life money for a game that?s full of problems. I hope you can correct this ASAP and reinstate the wins and crowns to all players that have been affected. PLEASE BAN THESE PLAYERS THAT ARE CONSTANTLY EXPLOITING THE GAMES FLAWS!!!!!

until the software engineer patches that existing hack which consist of speed/damage/health hack, more and more *****ers will play the game.

Page 7 of 19 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast