Thread: Upgraded deep mines and diamond

Executive Chef

Upgraded deep mines and diamond

So when did deep mines become upgradable?? I just saw in another thread about adamant that you need it to upgrade your deep mines and I was like, "Upgrade, wha...?"

Anyway, I've been waiting a loooooong time for one of my deep mines to cough up a diamond so I can progress in the dragon quest line. Are they more likely to drop from upgraded deep mines? Could the fact that my deep mines are not upgraded have been keeping me from getting a diamond?

Fashion Designer
    Mine and EVERYTHING level nothing to do with the drop rate of rare items, the only thing building level do is one or more of the following things increase coins output, decrease time, and increase royal points.

New Resident
    In order to upgrade the deep mine Mithril is needed which I saw it can be crafted. Where?

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by pen234567 View Post
    In order to upgrade the deep mine Mithril is needed which I saw it can be crafted. Where?
    In order to craft mithril, you need to have completed the fourth shard quest: alchemy. Then you can craft mithril in your forge. 50 silver and two days to complete. If you don't have the 4th shard, then you have to wait for the rare drops from the mine and deep mine.

New Resident
    I have the tabenum for more than 8 months and I still have only 2 shards. Any suggestions?

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by pen234567 View Post
    I have the tabenum for more than 8 months and I still have only 2 shards. Any suggestions?
    Yeah, keep collecting from the tablet of tabernum

Rhino Keeper
    Updated deep mine gives out mithril sometimes.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by blurbie View Post
    Updated deep mine gives out mithril sometimes.
    And NON-upgraded deep mines give mithril. I have two level 1 deep mines and 34 mithrils.