Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Tips

Unregistered

Tips

I never tip back the people that make it a point to mention on my wall that they left me a tip. I can already tell from the news feed that you've tipped me, now you've just made yourself look like a (edit). OOOh...my pet peeve is when they can't even make the effort to spell out the whole thing "tpd, tp bk, thx" <--- wtf?!
    Last edited by greygull; 09-15-11 at 11:09 AM.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I never tip back the people that make it a point to mention on my wall that they left me a tip. I can already tell from the news feed that you've tipped me, now you've just made yourself look like a (edit). OOOh...my pet peeve is when they can't even make the effort to spell out the whole thing "tpd, tp bk, thx" <--- wtf?!
    Dear ******bagy ### hole,
    Please note that news feed will only show you the last 10 members...not more than that....so.....
    Last edited by greygull; 09-15-11 at 11:10 AM.

Unregistered

That's crazy

I leave a message on all my nbs walls that I tipped and gifted them. I have an emoji paste message that I use. That way they know I was there. As the previous poster pointed out, the news feed only carries the last 10 people. Unless you only have 10 neighbors, how will you know who tipped you? It's good manners and polite to let your nbr know that you visited them. Besides, I oftem remark on their Bakeries or restaurants or other things. You have a serious problem my friend.

Unregistered

Wink

look who just made a fool of themselves?
    I personally tip everyone who leaves a comment on my wall, cause i feel that they had actually taken time visiting and leaving a comment whether my bakery's full or not.
    I dont want to miss tipping someone who tipped me but if not showing up on my top 10 feeds
    Looks like you are one greedy (edit)!
    Last edited by greygull; 09-15-11 at 11:10 AM.

Unregistered

Agree

look who just made a fool of themselves?
    I personally tip everyone who leaves a comment on my wall, cause i feel that they had actually taken time visiting and leaving a comment whether my bakery's full or not.
    I dont want to miss tipping someone who tipped me but if not showing up on my top 10 feeds
    Looks like you are one greedy (edit)!
    I totally agree!
    Last edited by greygull; 09-15-11 at 11:11 AM.

Unregistered

Messages on the wall are good, but there's no need to ask for tips back.

If I'm the first person to tip, I leave an emoji message. If I'm returning a tip I don't think it's necessary. I do have to admit that I get a bit peeved when people ask for tips back. I'm sure almost everyone would tip back if they have a message on their wall, it's only polite. To ask for tips back makes me feel like they wouldn't trust me to tip back unless they had asked me to. Petty I know, but I find it a bit irritating.

Unregistered

No way to please everyone

I used to never leave a message, it takes more time!!! Then I saw an extensive discussion on the restaurant story forum about how people delete neighbors that don't leave a message!! I just assumed as you did that they already know you tipped bcuz it's on the news feed. Their point was that only the last 10 tips are on the feed.

Now here you are saying you don't tip people who leave a message.

Honestly there is apparently no way to please everyone. Though you are rather rude in your post. To be irritated by someone leaving you a message?? Just don't read your wall then, pretty sure that's what it's for.

I know!!! Just be kind & tip everyone you have the time to tip!!!!! Don't delete any neighbors, they are your neighbors & it's just a game.

Unregistered
    As the OP, I still think that most people that responded to this are greedy ass *******s. Yes, the news feed only shows the last 10 news feed, and after calculations, and even assuming that only new people left me a tip x3, that would mean that I would have to have over 30 tables before i would get more tips than would show on my news feed. I have exactly 30 tables in my bakery and it already looks cramped, and i am at a level 22 and have the second to last upgrade, why would anybody need anymore tables than that? If y'all do, then y'all are the greedy ass ******bags I mentioned in the original post.

Unregistered
    As the OP, I still think that most people that responded to this are greedy ass *******s. Yes, the news feed only shows the last 10 news feed, and after calculations, and even assuming that only new people left me a tip x3, that would mean that I would have to have over 30 tables before i would get more tips than would show on my news feed. I have exactly 30 tables in my bakery and it already looks cramped, and i am at a level 22 and have the second to last upgrade, why would anybody need anymore tables than that? If y'all do, then y'all are the greedy ass ******bags I mentioned in the original post.
    THIS IS A GAME.
    The object of the GAME is to get Coins (i.e. get greedy) to buy things for your restaurant.
    FOR THE GAME.

You are a complete idiot. Putting it nicely.

Unregistered

To the OP

Please post your bakery name. I want to make sure I never tip you or add you as a neighbor. You are the greedy one. Taking ppl's tips and not tipping them back is about as greedy as it gets!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast