Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Collecting leaf challenge

Rhino Keeper
    I'm referring to getting no leaves from harvesting, btw. Although, the drop rate for hatching needs to be increased as well.

If you fix those two things and made the forest dragon quest 6 hours instead of 12, this thing would be fixed and FUN! Right now it's just broken and frustrating.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Chianti View Post
    I'm referring to getting no leaves from harvesting, btw. Although, the drop rate for hatching needs to be increased as well.

If you fix those two things and made the forest dragon quest 6 hours instead of 12, this thing would be fixed and FUN! Right now it's just broken and frustrating.
    The questing one isn't so bad as there is a chance of getting multiple leaves, a couple of times I have gotten 3

Farm Supplier
    I try planting for food of 1/5/8/20 hours and I have not received a single leaf for 4 days.
    Maybe I am the record breaking guy who get least leaf.

Rhino Keeper
    Dragonth

You're not the only one. I still haven't gotten a single leaf from harvesting food. None. Scalypears (20 hours) Dianondates (5 hours) doesn't matter. Zero leaves to my name from harvesting.

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by dragonth View Post
    I try planting for food of 1/5/8/20 hours and I have not received a single leaf for 4 days.
    Maybe I am the record breaking guy who get least leaf.
    Ur NOt the only one... im not receive any of the harvest leaf either... this is frustrating....

Dragonth

You're not the only one. I still haven't gotten a single leaf from harvesting food. None. Scalypears (20 hours) Dianondates (5 hours) doesn't matter. Zero leaves to my name from harvesting.
    I'm also in the same boat. Just tried 20 hour scalypears again and received absolutely nothing. Not a single leaf from planting since this started.

Rhino Keeper
    I still haven't gotten any harvesting leaves either!!! This is really disappointing. Why won't anyone from TL respond about this issue?!

You are wrong. The code is broken, Icee. Please read the responses on the 20+ page thread. 5-6 days have passed and I've gotten no leaves. The majority of players are in the same boat. Please acknowledge that there is an issue with leaf drops and let us know a) you're working on it and b) those of us in the beta will have a chance to breed these dragons eventually. Nobody is going to finish this challenge without buying gold.

That means it's broken, btw. So is the quest requirement. At least the quest gives a leaf every time, but at 12 hours a pop, you cannot possibly get enough leaves in 14 days. You'll be 12 short. Meaning no matter what it's impossible to finish without buying gold. That isn't fun; that's a one way ticket to losing players.

Go ahead and look me up. Please. I want you to see how much money I've spent on this game. I spent that money on my own accord. Now know that I won't be spending another penny on this game until you stop forcing players into buying gold.

If you can't finish this quest without buying gold, it should be there at all.

-Daniel
    QA Manager at KPMG
    I totally agree!
    -Nicole

I am the same, just seem to always have to spend money not very fun. I actually quit this game once but gave it another try unfortunately nothing has changed.

Rhino Keeper
    Care to actually look into this TL? Or just continue to look the other way?

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast