Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Collecting leaf challenge

New Resident

Angry Collecting leaf challenge

None of my food making is giving my leaves. I have now tried all the different food options and gotten one leaf. What do you have to make to earn these things?!

edit(KP) Post from community manager
    Quote Originally Posted by PonyRoar View Post
    Hi everyone,

There was in issue with the Harvest task for Dragon Summoning which prevented players with rotated Farms from collecting Leaves. Leaves will now drop from rotated Farms. We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused and have extended the timer for Dragon Summoning for 6 days. Thank you for all of your support!
    Last edited by kooky panda; 10-08-13 at 05:12 AM.

The higher the Food wait time, the more chances you will receive a Leaf drop. The drop rate is not 100%, so please keep harvesting and see those Leaves drop!

Quote Originally Posted by IceePenguin View Post
    The higher the Food wait time, the more chances you will receive a Leaf drop. The drop rate is not 100%, so please keep harvesting and see those Leaves drop!
    You're right IceePenguin! Also try planting the last crop which is Diamondates! Also gives you some

Quote Originally Posted by mrarfan View Post
    You're right IceePenguin! Also try planting the last crop which is Diamondates! Also gives you some
    I have been planting both scalypears and diamondates (also pumpwings and rushrooms) since this came out and have received absolutely zero leaves from harvesting crops. This seems to be an ongoing issue with lots of other players. Since we need so many leaves in such a short amount of time the drop rate should not be this rare. Please look into this.

Quote Originally Posted by lizardtwins View Post
    I have been planting both scalypears and diamondates (also pumpwings and rushrooms) since this came out and have received absolutely zero leaves from harvesting crops. This seems to be an ongoing issue with lots of other players. Since we need so many leaves in such a short amount of time the drop rate should not be this rare. Please look into this.
    Hmmm...I'm not sure about that but I plant all 6 Diamondates and got maybe 3 leaves? I think so...Weird! -__-

Quote Originally Posted by mrarfan View Post
    Hmmm...I'm not sure about that but I plant all 6 Diamondates and got maybe 3 leaves? I think so...Weird! -__-
    So far I have only received 9 leave from breeding and constant quests. No leaves from planting. At this rate it is impossible.

Rhino Keeper
    I planted both Diamondates and Scalypears and all I've gotten was one leaf.

Executive Chef
    Yes we are planting the longer time crops and are still getting VERY poor drop rates!!

Rhino Keeper
    I have planted diamondates since it started, still 0 leaves. I tried plump wings onces since I seen someone say its fall-ish maybe it will help. There is no way that is accurate drop rate, how in the world can anyone get 150 of them at that rate in 14 days? Please just answer that question.

Rhino Keeper
    You are wrong. The code is broken, Icee. Please read the responses on the 20+ page thread. 5-6 days have passed and I've gotten no leaves. The majority of players are in the same boat. Please acknowledge that there is an issue with leaf drops and let us know a) you're working on it and b) those of us in the beta will have a chance to breed these dragons eventually. Nobody is going to finish this challenge without buying gold.

That means it's broken, btw. So is the quest requirement. At least the quest gives a leaf every time, but at 12 hours a pop, you cannot possibly get enough leaves in 14 days. You'll be 12 short. Meaning no matter what it's impossible to finish without buying gold. That isn't fun; that's a one way ticket to losing players.

Go ahead and look me up. Please. I want you to see how much money I've spent on this game. I spent that money on my own accord. Now know that I won't be spending another penny on this game until you stop forcing players into buying gold.

If you can't finish this quest without buying gold, it should be there at all.

-Daniel
    QA Manager at KPMG

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast