Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bakery Story Accomplishments

Fashion Designer

Bakery Story Accomplishments

Today I finally accomplished something I have been trying to do for a long time. I finally reached over []gems. I don't buy gems so this feels like a major win I was wondering if anyone else had accomplished any personal goals in the game that they are proud of.
    Last edited by kooky panda; 09-25-13 at 05:21 AM. Reason: removed gem amount- privacy /security

Fashion Designer
    Congrats! For me every expansion is an accomplishment because they're so darn expensive. I'm about 250,000 away from my 12 mil expansion. I'll reach that goal in the next couple of days and then it will be a loooong time before I hit the next one. :-)

Grand Emperor
    I got my plate count down from over 4M plates to several hundred thousand, and now I bake regularly again. I was able to do this because I was only baking new recipes to master, and since early this year TL has cut down on releasing recipes.

I had about 11M coins when TL doubled the prices last year, and in May I had 40M coins for my second to last expansion. I'm over a third of the way to my last expansion, but I'm not sure if I will play long enough to get 60M coins.

Quote Originally Posted by mergirl96 View Post
    Today I finally accomplished something I have been trying to do for a long time. I finally reached []gems. I don't buy gems so this feels like a major win I was wondering if anyone else had accomplished any personal goals in the game that they are proud of.
    wow it's a big success for sure, once I reached 114 gems but I spent half of them right away, and then I accidentally bought 1 more appliance slot for 49 gems so basically everything was back to beginning.

with 400 gems you can buy a lot of boxes and other gem stuff. how wonderful
    Last edited by kooky panda; 09-25-13 at 10:18 AM. Reason: edited quote

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by tennysonrobin View Post
    wow it's a big success for sure, once I reached 114 gems but I spent half of them right away, and then I accidentally bought 1 more appliance slot for 49 gems so basically everything was back to beginning.

I'm waiting until Halloween and Christmas before I spend them. Then I'll probably start saving again.

Fashion Designer

Wait for Black Friday. Do not blow everything on boxes!!

Fashion Designer
    Also maybe you shouldn't post how many gems u have since u need that info to transfer account. Kooky would u mind protecting our friend here?

Quote Originally Posted by chewytwix View Post
    Also maybe you shouldn't post how many gems u have since u need that info to transfer account. Kooky would u mind protecting our friend here?
    what does that mean? what happens if we tell others about the amount of gems in our accounts?

Wait for Black Friday. Do not blow everything on boxes!!
    yeah I know, I'm waiting for it, November right? hopefully I can save enough gems til then

The Honorable Panda
    Done

what does that mean? what happens if we tell others about the amount of gems in our accounts?
    When dealing with support, one of the privacy questions asked by TL to verify that the account you are asking for help with(like a transfer) is yours, they may ask a series of questions that only you would know. Amount of gems you have may be one of the security questions they ask you.
    You should not tell others the exact amount of gems you have in your game.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast