Page 78 of 88 FirstFirst ... 2868747576777879808182 ... LastLast

Thread: Dragon Summoning [iOS] v1.7

Farm Supplier
    Same here Timer Expired Early ~

Executive Chef
    And teamlava don't come say that it was because we weren't connected to the servers

Because no way can all of us not be connected to servers

Rhino Keeper
    It is my sleep time, how if the timer come back for 3 hours and i'm sleeping ?

Mine expired early too! This is so disheartening, we all play these games for the fun and challenge when the quests make sense. The last few quests and battles have been next it impossible without spending lots of cash. I quit playing FarmVille and those other games for the same reason, now is it time to quit TL games?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by ufooo View Post
    It is my sleep time, how if the timer come back for 3 hours and i'm sleeping ?
    How bout putting it back for at least 24 hours...for those who are sleeping and for those of us who have to go to work and won't be able to keep checking? That sounds fair...

Rhino Keeper
    So, I couldn't collect leaves from harvest in the first 14 days, so that left me 6 days, which didn't even get me close, left my buy all over 600 cause I was on that started over 1500 gold to begin with. Been harvesting round the clock, farms are never idle, I have many hungry dragons. Now the timer has dissappeared early, and the dragons are not available in the market. So unless TL changes something I get jipped in 3 different ways on just this one summoning leaves thing which was supposed to be fun. Why was my price so high to begin with when other prices were low? Will we get a chance to breed these dragons? This summoning was a total bust!!!!!! TL you could have done a better job and made it fair to your players and alot more enjoyable.

Fashion Designer
    I wasn't able to collect the entire amount of leaves needed to acquire both dragons. It wasn't for a lack of trying either. In the end I gave in & blew the 100 odd gold needed.
    JUICYBERRY--EnchantedWings-- Lunaria✨✨--KODIAK DREAMS
    --------FS2-----------------DS--------------------CS-------------------FF----------
    ID: crystalrayn3
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Farm Supplier
    My timer also disappeared early i set up alarm to harvest then buy the rest of leaves for falling leaf !!! It's ungodly hour for me to wake up just to have summoning quest turned off early!
    This is ridiculous, beta version or not!
    Well, tell the Sales Marketing department that a whole lot of gold didn't get spent, and a whole group of further peeved off customers!

Executive Chef
    Since there are almost 80 pages in this thread I'm not going to be able to look back at all of them so I am curious. Did ANYONE actually summon either one or both (don't know how both could be possible) without spending any gold or real money on this challenge?! Because I think it was an impossible task to begin with and I saw someone say that the battle tournaments have been too hard to win either and I totally agree. It does detract from the fun of the game and even if these had been easier TL still has plenty of opportunities to get people to use and buy more gold. So the wouldn't be missing out on any money. Oh well. And that concludes my personal rant.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by ginrae22 View Post
    Since there are almost 80 pages in this thread I'm not going to be able to look back at all of them so I am curious. Did ANYONE actually summon either one or both (don't know how both could be possible) without spending any gold or real money on this challenge?! Because I think it was an impossible task to begin with and I saw someone say that the battle tournaments have been too hard to win either and I totally agree. It does detract from the fun of the game and even if these had been easier TL still has plenty of opportunities to get people to use and buy more gold. So the wouldn't be missing out on any money. Oh well. And that concludes my personal rant.
    As far as I know, a few {lucky} players got enough leaf drops to collect the Equinox dragon without spending any gold. Haven't seen anyone who reached the 210 leaf mark for the Leaf Dragon, though.