Page 2 of 88 FirstFirst 1234561252 ... LastLast

Thread: Dragon Summoning [iOS] v1.7

Rhino Keeper
    I think the challenges are skewed to the point of being impossible to finish without gold.
    I have collected numerous Upgrapes and Rushrooms today, but did not get a single leaf.
    These are both the higher priced crops, that should have given a leaf, considerng that we
    need 100+ of them in 14 days.

Also, the Parakeet dragon (super rare) I hatched and placed in a habitat didn't seem to
    count as anything either..

I was excited to try this out, but am disappointed so far. The challenges in this game are
    becoming too hard to be enjoyable any more. For eg I have decided to skip the next couple
    of tournaments because the last 7 rounds of this past tournament for the Ninja dragon took
    me over 3 days to complete. When the game becomes a stressor instead of a de-stressor,
    it is time to think about quitting.

Well, I have the icon but it doesn't add counts for doing anything. Does this mean I don't have it, or is it broken?
    Thanks

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by alyssafriends View Post
    Well, I have the icon but it doesn't add counts for doing anything. Does this mean I don't have it, or is it broken?
    Thanks
    There is only a percentage chance of getting leaves from harvesting, questing and breeding ...If you have the icon you have it and its not broken you are just like the rest of us and not having any luck getting the leaves

Farm Supplier
    And again something only for iOS .... blehhhh what ever happened to # Team Android?

Fashion Designer
    Nice to see that once again, it's an iOS only feature.

Rhino Keeper
    Lets face up to it.....this is impossible to do within Time Limit without spending Gold

once again IT is about the money,money,money!

Executive Chef
    I see now way to complete this. I've harvested 6 diamond dates 12 rushrooms and many upgrapes and have collected 3 oak leaves lol

Rhino Keeper
    How can I get 150 from harvesting food when I get 0 from 6 farms on 5 hour food? At that rate it's impossible unless I do the 30 second food all day every day.

Rhino Keeper
    If you have the summoning can you choose to breed them instead?

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by DragonRA7 View Post
    If you have the summoning can you choose to breed them instead?
    Good question...that seems to be unclear to me...they say if you DON'T have the goal, you can breed them, but if you DO have the goal, can you still breed them?

Mods?

Page 2 of 88 FirstFirst 1234561252 ... LastLast