Page 11 of 88 FirstFirst ... 7891011121314152161 ... LastLast

Thread: Dragon Summoning [iOS] v1.7

Executive Chef
    My game says it's under maintenance. Hopefully they are fixing it!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by cquinn32 View Post
    My game says it's under maintenance. Hopefully they are fixing it!
    I sent them an email an hour ago, now look

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by eye_of_the_world View Post
    I sent them an email an hour ago, now look
    Mine is back up again but noticed no change. Harvested crops and no leaf in fact I hatched an athletic dragon and for the first time did not receive a leaf for hatching an egg.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by cquinn32 View Post
    Mine is back up again but noticed no change. Harvested crops and no leaf in fact I hatched an athletic dragon and for the first time did not receive a leaf for hatching an egg.
    I can't get into mine, it says I'm not connected to the Internet but I am

The Honorable Panda
    If you cannot get back on the game, force close out your game or restart your device.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    If you cannot get back on the game, force close out your game or restart your device.
    I did but it's not working, I just sent another email to TL... Looks like they tried to fix my leaf problem but ended up breaking my game lol

Banned
    It's working now, had to delete/install

Rhino Keeper
    Haven't seen any change with the leaves since the game came back. Harvested 6 rushrooms and zero leaves. Have a 23 rare dragon on the nest so will see if that produces a leaf. But so far with 18 one hour crops and 6 five/eight crops I've received one leaf. Also experimented with 3 minute crops, no luck.

I think these dragons are super cool, but with the 6/10/14 gold purchase for a starter total of 1170 gold it's going to be a challenge to finish the quest. Really hope to get these dragons as many of my iOS neighbors have already bred them. Android as well, and it is nice to see that my android friends are included with this special dragon feature.

I'm not having so much trouble getting leaves when harvesting, I got 4 in the first time (I only plant diamondates), then 2 after that and 2 the last time. Not so bad. But still, I have a total of 10 leaves right now (got 1 hatching a social dragon and other in the quest) and the first day is gone. I have no idea how I'm going to have enough to get any of those dragons in 13 days. It is not so expansive for me (I have 10 leaves and to buy all I have to pay 765 golds), but I'm not planning on spend any gold with that. I wish we could breed the dragons, I don't have much luck breeding 3 color dragons, but at least I would have a chance.

Executive Chef
    I absolutely HATE how they have it set up ... It is blatant ploy to get you to spend gold to get the dragons.... I dislike seeing the timer in my face all the time too....

I love the idea but detest how it's set up