Page 35 of 88 FirstFirst ... 253132333435363738394585 ... LastLast

Thread: Dragon Summoning [iOS] v1.7

Rhino Keeper
    21 from quest 20 from hatch. Did manage to get summer dragon before it left, been trying for that since it came out. ZERO from harvesting. Tried all foods, sticking to diamond dates as I need alot of food for my dragons. Still at 1089 gold to finish. 7 days and 2 hours to go. Not possible unless they start dropping leaves like CRAZY but I don't see that happening!!!!!!!!!

Banned
    Still 0 leaves from farming, great job TL

Absolutely nothing since this 'awesome' feature came out. No leaves and I plant/breed/quest multiple times a day. I do have the goals for this however. Are these dragons breedable? So much confusion lol

Executive Chef
    I have total 60 leaves
    But it's impossible to complete it we need to use gold

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by wolftiger1234 View Post
    Absolutely nothing since this 'awesome' feature came out. No leaves and I plant/breed/quest multiple times a day. I do have the goals for this however. Are these dragons breedable? So much confusion lol
    Are you saying that you have the goals as well as the leaf icon in the top right corner of you screen?

If you have the goals you should not have this quest feature as it is a beta test that is not available to all, and you will be able to breed these dragons.

Executive Chef
    Update 7 days to go ...... 35 harvest, 18 quest, 17 hatching

Quote Originally Posted by midnightmeerkat View Post
    Are you saying that you have the goals as well as the leaf icon in the top right corner of you screen?

If you have the goals you should not have this quest feature as it is a beta test that is not available to all, and you will be able to breed these dragons.

I only have the goals, not the leaf timer(?) lol. Does that mean that I'll be able to breed these..? Or no lol. This game has become so confusing no communication with the players

Banned
    I only have the goals, not the leaf timer(?) lol. Does that mean that I'll be able to breed these..? Or no lol. This game has become so confusing no communication with the players
    You can breed them if they are in your market

Executive Chef
    Has anybody got multiple leaves from questing in the last few days? In the first couple of days I got 3 leaves one time and 2 another but since then it has only been single leaves..... I wonder if they have adjusted that? The only way it is possible to get all leaves from the questing is if it drops multiple leaves.

Executive Chef
    It would pay to read the first post.

From post #1......" The Dragon Summoning has be***! Collect fall themed parts from completing your everyday in-game actions to earn two special Dragons, the Equinox Dragon and Falling Leaf. The Dragon Summoning is currently not available for all players. If you do not have the goal, you can still try your luck at breeding the Dragons."