Page 84 of 88 FirstFirst ... 3474808182838485868788 LastLast

Thread: Dragon Summoning [iOS] v1.7

Sorry for everyone's troubles! Pony responded to this issue yesterday. For anyone who missed it, I've included it below. Please email support@teamlava.com for further assistance.

Quote Originally Posted by PonyRoar View Post
    Good afternoon, everyone. We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience. If you experienced an early expiration for Dragon Summoning and would have completed it within the remaining time, please email support@teamlava.com for assistance.

Fashion Designer
    What I'd like to know is what we're supposed to do now with all the leaves in our storages? Will we be able to trade them in for something else??

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by mjauuuu View Post
    What I'd like to know is what we're supposed to do now with all the leaves in our storages? Will we be able to trade them in for something else??
    That's what I'd like to know! Are they just going to sit there in our storage until next year when TL gives us another quest we can't finish because it's impossible without gold and them ending it early.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by igames4me View Post
    Also to make these beta testing fair teamlava should have made a time limit on these dragon being breedable to 15-20 days on those accounts that didn't get the summoning quests

Since the summoning was hard and we can't even try to breed them but others can still breed them
    exactly or let us be able to breed them now.

Fashion Designer
    I agree, cuz we did collect all like idiots but cant breed them, so now what? We cant have them and all others can?

Quote Originally Posted by FrozenTurtle View Post
    Sorry for everyone's troubles! Pony responded to this issue yesterday. For anyone who missed it, I've included it below. Please email support@teamlava.com for further assistance.
    Sorry if I laugh.
    Send an email everyone, yay. You'll get no answer except that they're working on the problem. Really guys, there's tons of people who don't know about this forum! You'll have to find a solution for everyone. Why can't you put in on trade and be done with it??? Let everyone use their leaves and decide whether they spend gold. Might save you a lot of work to deal with all the angry mails too.

Fashion Designer
    I agree with everyone else...since the beta test was an epic fail on all possible levels, I truly believe we should be given the chance to at least breed them. Most of us beta testers never had a shot in the dark in getting them anyway, despite all the hoops we jumped through...

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Dreamville2013 View Post
    Sorry if I laugh.
    Send an email everyone, yay. You'll get no answer except that they're working on the problem. Really guys, there's tons of people who don't know about this forum! You'll have to find a solution for everyone. Why can't you put in on trade and be done with it??? Let everyone use their leaves and decide whether they spend gold. Might save you a lot of work to deal with all the angry mails too.
    I'm not sorry that I laughed Literally, out loud. It's just degrading to treat us this way and write it off as an "incovenience". I mean, REALLY!?!?

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by roxy1437 View Post
    That's what I'd like to know! Are they just going to sit there in our storage until next year when TL gives us another quest we can't finish because it's impossible without gold and them ending it early.
    Yeah exactly! It doesn't make any sense whatsoever! And all the while some players are still able to breed them. So not fair! It's also very annoying to have to look at those useless leaves everytime we open our storages. Let us trade them!

Rhino Keeper
    I wonder why it's taking so long for them to just put the dragons in our storage. We sent them emails but fail to respond to us. Don't understand the logic behind that. Do they want us to get upset and angry over something they can easily resolve. This problem was unnesccesary. Many other players, including myself worked hard on collecting leaves to get BOTH dragons and now all our efforts were wasted because of this. As a result our leaves are sitting in our storage wasting space. I ask you TeamLava, and I speak for everyone when I say do you think this is right? This is not the first time you have upseted you players about this, and this won't be your last I'm assuming. The sheer amount of dragons that you release, abundance of food, gold traps, dragons being limited, and much more are all just unfair to us and especially toward newer players. I've been playing Dragon Story for almost 2 years and I've seen it getting worse and worse with each passing month. I would hope you can read this message and understand our problems and concerns about this. I am not trying to sound mean here but I want to make a point of what's going on. Thank you.