Page 1 of 88 123451151 ... LastLast

Thread: Dragon Summoning [iOS] v1.7

Admin Community Manager [S8] Elsa's Avatar

Dragon Summoning [iOS] v1.7

Hi Caretakers!

The Dragon Summoning has be***! Collect fall themed parts from completing your everyday in-game actions to earn two special Dragons, the Equinox Dragon and Falling Leaf. The Dragon Summoning is currently not available for all players. If you do not have the goal, you can still try your luck at breeding the Dragons.

In Autumn, the Falling Leaf Dragon celebrates the season by playing tag among the Pumpwing crops. They blend in effortlessly among the leaves to hide from other Dragons and shout "Boo!" from behind the fruits to give their unsuspecting playmates a fright.

The Equinox Dragon prefers things to be just right, when the Summer and heat have gone and the brisk Autumn air has arrived. Celebrate the coming season with this celestial beauty.

You have a chance to collect parts from harvesting Food from any type of Farm, completing Adventures in the Quest Outpost, and hatching Dragons in your Nest. Patience and high effort are rewarded, as actions with longer timers have a higher chance to give Oak Leaf, Maple Leaf, and Birch Leaf. Actions with shorter timers, such as harvesting Impruberries and hatching Fire Dragons have a lower chance to reward parts.

Are you enjoying the new feature? Be sure to leave your feedback here and on our Facebook page!

edit(KP) Extra Information
    Quote Originally Posted by PonyRoar View Post
    Please note that the longer your timer is, the higher chance you have of earning parts. Short, common crops like Impruberries have a very low chance of giving parts for the Dragon Summoning.

Quote Originally Posted by PikaSquirrel View Post
    We have found an issue with the "Buy All" option for this Dragon Summoning feature. If you used the "Buy All" option to purchase all of the Birch, Maple, and Oak Leaf you should have received a discount. However, the option was not discounting the items and was overcharging for the full amount to purchase all of the leaves. We have automatically credited all affected players for Gold that they were overcharged for.

If you experienced any issues with purchasing the Maple Leaves, you should have Gold in your account after our latest fix. You can use the Gold to purchase the remaining Maple Leaves that you didn't receive the first time.

If you have additional questions or concerns, please feel free to email us at support@teamlava.com, thank you!
    Hi everyone,

There was in issue with the Harvest task for Dragon Summoning which prevented players with rotated Farms from collecting Leaves. Leaves will now drop from rotated Farms. We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused and have extended the timer for Dragon Summoning for 6 days. Thank you for all of your support!
    14 days was the original timer for all three tasks. Players were able to collect the other two tasks during those two weeks even of they had rotated Farms. The timer was extended by nearly half of the original to give ample time for affected players to complete their last task, Harvesting. I hope this helps explain why we offered a six day extension.
    Quote Originally Posted by FrozenTurtle View Post
    If you have the option to collect Maple, Oak, and Birch Leaves in order to acquire your Falling Leaf and Equinox Dragon, you will not be able to use either of the Dragons in the Breeding Den. Sorry for the confusion!
    Good afternoon, everyone. We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience. If you experienced an early expiration for Dragon Summoning and would have completed it within the remaining time, please email support@teamlava.com for assistance.
    Last edited by kooky panda; 10-14-13 at 05:07 PM.

New Resident
    I have 2 iPad but only 1 of my iPad got this event...why? What should I do?

New Resident
    So it's an event for low level? Cause my account level99 don't have the event. The other one level 30...got it..lol
    Last edited by PikaSquirrel; 09-25-13 at 11:51 AM.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by diorLIng View Post
    I have 2 iPad but only 1 of my iPad got this event...why? What should I do?
    Do you have the goal to breed them on your other ipad? If so you will need to breed them... Also make sure your game is updated to 1.7

Banned
    Thanks for the info Pony, I kind of figured this out earlier. Looks like a fun challenge! I'm looking forward to it

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by diorLIng View Post
    So it's an event for low level? Cause my account level99 don't have the event. The other one level 30...got it..lol
    No it's random... Both my games are 100+ and I have it on only one of them

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by midnightmeerkat View Post
    Do you have the goal to breed them on your other ipad? If so you will need to breed them... Also make sure your game is updated to 1.7
    Yup..updated this morning. Thx.

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by midnightmeerkat View Post
    No it's random... Both my games are 100+ and I have it on only one of them

Aw..thx for the info ^^

But sad to hear

Executive Chef
    So I've harvested food but it's still shows 0/150
    Why?

Page 1 of 88 123451151 ... LastLast