Page 39 of 88 FirstFirst ... 2935363738394041424349 ... LastLast

Thread: Dragon Summoning [iOS] v1.7

That's what I buy mostly because my dragons are always hungry. Sad no leaves. I'm not the only one but I would feel better if I had some from harvesting. Thanks for all the help u give everyone on the tournament. The difficult part is starting. Oyakoko

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by eye_of_the_world View Post
    Oh so you're that busy in the arena you couldn't answer L60Dragons question, but you had the time to post that? I don't get it....

@L60Dragons, it doesn't matter what you plant, you'll never get a leaf from farming! You're in the "no leaves from farming group" don't believe me? Wait until this is over, I bet we won't get a single leaf from farming
    Go to bed Eye_Whatever you been working very hard all day tried to find those leaves already. You deserve a good rest today, becasue you earn it.

If you want those leaves to fall stop wantering your plants, eventually those plants will soffocate from lack of supply & those leaves will fall. Here we are complaint about DS everyday about there is no leaves falling from the Dragon summoning the price of the Goldwing is too high. But we seen there are still players willing to buy those Goal & Goldwing dragon, that means we are still watering the plants. There for nothing will fall.

Good night.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by moostermine View Post
    Yes, I think it has been established that this is on purpose, we just aren't being told why! ( although it is pretty easy to guess)
    Think about this....
    ...for most people a game is, to some degree or another, a competition
    ...in a competition, most people want to keep up or surpass each other
    ....Team Lava has seen certain results when pitting android against iOS, ( as in, how many people would buy dragons that they were not given the option to breed, X%)
    ....now they need some more stats
    ....so they make several new groups....those that can breed (android), those that can breed(iOS), Quest for ios( 800 gold to finish, no leaves from harvest), Quest for ios(1500 ish gold to finish, leaves from harvests), and a spoken of at the beginning group that didn't have any of these options( may not exist, haven't heard any more about it)
    ....objective: see which group will be most willing to spend gold to ensure that they get these dragons
    .....at the end of 14 days, stats will be compiled and used to structure future dragon releases
    Conclusion: this is not a glitch.
    : it doesn't matter what is said in this thread, it is the stats that will determine the decisions on changes
    : if we spend gold to finish these goals, which are mathematically impossible to finish otherwise, THEY WILL DO THIS AGAIN!

PLEA!!!!! Please let these dragons go! If you cannot breed them without spending gold, let them go! If you have the goals, and can't get the leaves( which you won't), let them go! I will only give them incentive to repeat this MISTAKE if you support it!
    Moo, I totally agree with this. I was lucky enough NOT to get the summoning test. But from what I've read in this thread it does seem to be some kind of test to see which group are willing to spend the most $$. I have to say though, I think this is what every 'beta test' is all about....to determine whether or not the players are willing to part with their hard earned. Same thing when the 'tournaments' started. I bet they found people were spending gold on battling that they otherwise weren't for the normal battles.
    I'm sure there will be plenty of people out there willing to spend the gold at the end of the test, in a panic that they will miss out. HOPEFULLY not enough that they will release this feature as it stands now. I think it's a great idea.....in theory. I'd like to see afew 'tweaks' though before it's released to everyone. It definitely needs to be fair and 'do-able' before it is welcome on my island.

Banned
    You're right Doop, Beta tests are not just about finding programming issues! They are also about gathering marketing spending data, for sure!
    I think the difference is this time, that they made the quests impossible from the start!
    At least with the arena, it was possible to win without spending! If you worked hard at it, had the right fpdragons and some luck you could get the reward. Spending was mainly a tool for the impatient( like me) Or final few to finish in time!

This one, is obviously set up from the beginning to be impossible to win. The only question being how much do you have to pay at the end!?

Executive Chef
    I'm not going to give in and buy the rest with gold

Thanks tl for finally making a beta tester (not)

Executive Chef

Rhino Keeper
    Well I have played a fair number of computer games which give you the option to spend real money if you choose.
    And I have no problem with that.
    I understand the game developers want to make money and there are always people who will pay money.
    I have even paid money because I want to support a game that I enjoy.

But NEVER have I played a game where a challenged was so obviously created to be impossible without paying cash.

I hope their beta test shows them that they just went way too far!
    Bad TL!! Very very bad!!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparkly888 View Post
    But NEVER have I played a game where a challenged was so obviously created to be impossible without paying cash.

I hope their beta test shows them that they just went way too far!
    Bad TL!! Very very bad!!
    good point. I can count myself lucky that I can breed them vs. searching for parts (my nephew got parts...won't even bother!). I already managed to breed autumn leaf or whatever it's called, and am now after equinox. I hate the island fails but they're better than a rigged game of chance.
    Just hope they get the feedback and either give up on this feature alltogether, or change the drop rates!

Rhino Keeper
    45 leaves total 25 from quest, 20 from hatching dragon ZERO from harvesting!!!! I will not be one that buys these dragons. If I don't get the chance to breed them then they won't be coming to my island. I don't mind spending a little money here and there but not when it is so obviously rigged that you can't complete a challenge without spending money!!!! Cost to finish is 1044 gold, started at over 1500 gold. Wish I would have had the option to breed instead of the summoning. TL didn't make it very fair at all.

Executive Chef
    I have 80 leaves and even if I finish just one short I still will not buy with gold. Nothing more frustrating than knowing no matter how hard you try you will FAIL!!