Thread: Dragon Summoning [iOS] v1.7

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by funnyrandomness5112 View Post
    #duh . .
    lol I think they'd make more if they played fair though

Executive Chef
    Update 64 harvest, 35 quest, 40 hatch. Buy all 562

Host(ess)
    I'm just as frustrated as you all are but it is Sunday. People deserve some days off! Also, things like this take time to test. I don't work for the company so I can speculate and throw out theories with out fear of blow back. I'm sure they are diligently working at it. Just be patient

Rhino Keeper
    Would still rather summon than have to go out of my way to breed them.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by metsfreek View Post
    Would still rather summon than have to go out of my way to breed them.
    Umm no

Rhino Keeper
    Having an open breeding den is what more valuable then eventually getting some lame dragons. Plus I already ****ed myself with blue purple green combo.

Still only one leaf from harvesting, definitely no hope for me to get either one of these dragons :/

Rhino Keeper
    I cannot believe I have 0 leaves from harvesting still, incredible, I got my Moon dragon to epic in this time so plenty of harvesting has been going on!
    I just wish I'd had the option to breed these as well - when the timer runs out will we be able to breed these do you think? Or more likely, they'll be expired dragons.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by koiju View Post
    I cannot believe I have 0 leaves from harvesting still, incredible, I got my Moon dragon to epic in this time so plenty of harvesting has been going on!
    I just wish I'd had the option to breed these as well - when the timer runs out will we be able to breed these do you think? Or more likely, they'll be expired dragons.
    So many have asked that question, guess how many times it's been answered? Not once, we are still getting ignored!
    This is one disgusting company, I've never come across one that is so arrogant and money hungry... and treats it's players like this... I guess we only have ourselves to blame for throwing our money at them!

I haven't bought gold in a few weeks, and I'm glad I have stopped giving them my money. I don't plan on ever buying gold again, even if they do give us everything we have been asking for.... It's too late

Fashion Designer
    Dont understand for who are these 2 dragons, but for normal players sure not. I have 88 leaves, and did play often. To me it is only fir players who spend real money, so sad. Same as battles.