-hanging fall wreath 23,000 coins
    -squares wallpaper 8,900 coins
    -jasmine rug tile 3,350 coins

New Catalog - Pretty in Ponte 10 hrs

-Ponte Dress 86,000 coins
    -Leather Heels 22,500 coins
    -Silver Cuff 27,000 coins
    -Pendant Necklace 19 gems
    New Dragon Princess Hairstyle in 5 colors! 16 gems! (blonde color is 19 gems)
    Last edited by aileeniweeni; 09-25-13 at 01:31 PM.
    need help? send me a PM
    need tips on a Jewel Mania level? JM Master Thread

Rhino Keeper
    Is nice to see new hair styles and a bit cheaper than the previous one. But the hair looks like a pair of rabbit ears or maybe cat's ears. As for the rest of the update there is nothing really special thought it is nice that the dress is coins.Thanks.

Fashion Designer
    Oh my gosh, what a great uodate!!

Too bad my game reset to lvl 1, and I still have not heard anything from Teamlava. Emailed them all my information on the 22nd, only have a generic response email.

I SERIOUSLY hope I get my game back in time to buy that LTO! As it is, with no access to my game, my store will be sold out, and half my neighbors will have deleted me for being inactive.

Sorry, I know it is off topic, but I love this game and having lost access to it with no word on when, or even if it will get fixed is frustrating! I want the new hairstyles, the LTO, a ton of stuff in this update. It is what I have been waiting for, a full fall update, and I cannot play with it.

Quote Originally Posted by kattigra11 View Post
    Is nice to see new hair styles and a bit cheaper than the previous one. But the hair looks like a pair of rabbit ears or maybe cat's ears. As for the rest of the update there is nothing really special thought it is nice that the dress is coins.Thanks.
    Same for me nothing special.. Although the dressing rooms I'm happy about and for coins I really needed those. And the hair is ehhh. The LTO is nice but like many I hate the walls so will not buy..

Hahah I think own a necklace that matches this one. I IRL to bad it's for gems..

Host(ess)
    I aint keen on any of it really, but its proberly cuz am waiting for halloween :-) :-)

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by laineyzz View Post
    I aint keen on any of it really, but its proberly cuz am waiting for halloween :-) :-)
    Nothing special for me either. I'm waiting for Halloween too! I only started playing late February so I'm so excited for Halloween and Christmas!

Quote Originally Posted by kattigra11 View Post
    >.> I wear my hair like that IRL. lol
    TeamLava Staff - CuddlyDragon [Send Private Message]
    Support Email: support@teamlava.com
    Forum Questions: Community Manager Thread

Fashion Designer
    I love the dress! So happy it's for coins. That hair is kinda weird looking. I think the hairstyle works in real life, but not so much in the game.

Executive Chef
    I like the new catalog and the hair is nice but I would have liked it better if it had a bit more volume.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast