Page 19 of 24 FirstFirst ... 9151617181920212223 ... LastLast

Thread: Dragon Update 9-24-13 Falling Leaf Dragon

Fashion Designer
    I need to admit I would breed better instead this stupid quest which even does not work

Banned
    Lol yeah like YY tournament, did those first guys get it again? I doubt it

Am I the only one who's quest book is only half full now? The equinox, summer, falling leaf, and a few quests have disappeared from my quest book.

Quote Originally Posted by SaphireTheDragon View Post
    Am I the only one who's quest book is only half full now? The equinox, summer, falling leaf, and a few quests have disappeared from my quest book.
    Just checked again, all those dragons are gone from my shop now o.o

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by cymoril69 View Post
    I kinda agree with you, but if we don't get all the leaves (which we certainly won't) and DON'T buy the gold, will TL give us another chance to get these in the future? Or are they gone forever? I'd hate to buy them with gold and find out a month later the dragons are back again. You know?

That's my new thought. We use gold. The 14 day timer ends. We breathe a sign of relief. And wham, four days later we get a pop up saying breed your autumn dragons for a short time! with another 7 day timer. I want my annoyance clear for when they bring back the Halloween dragons in a limited release frame.

Rhino Keeper
    LOL!!! Oh! The pain of playing DS! LOL! I should really start focusing on my real life. hahahaha!!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by sunnybabi1986 View Post
    9 leaves down, only 201 more to go!!! Shouldn't be a problem, right? I mean, I DO have 12 days 11 hrs left...plenty of time to collect 201 leaves... {Please note serious sarcasm, this post is not intended to be taken seriously}
    Have you gotten any from harvesting? I only have 5 leaves- none from harvesting.

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by Leire22 View Post
    Who explain why the quest not working? I did harvest many times git onky 3 leafs???? Pls finally answer
    Quote Originally Posted by IceePenguin View Post
    The higher the Food wait time, the more chances you will receive a Leaf drop. The drop rate is not 100%, so please keep harvesting and see those Leaves drop!
    See post from Iceepenguin
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    See post from Iceepenguin
    The point is, most of us have 0 from farms.. It doesn't matter what we plant, we should have at least 1 by now. Anyway who would plant the 20 hour ones? Nobody can get 150 leaves in time. This has been fixed so that we are forced to use gold.

If this is the only response we get then I will be really annoyed! How about you guys get this dumb feature off my game so I can just breed them? That would make me happier, or at least give us the option to breed them too! This has gone beyond dumb...

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by tuskmage View Post
    [IMG][/IMG]

Got it by accident while trying for Summer with Forestfire/Social.
    I wish I had a buddy who suggested great combos like that, you're lucky! I would send him/her gold everyday!

And I have to say, you're eggs are spectacular @_@