Page 18 of 24 FirstFirst ... 8141516171819202122 ... LastLast

Thread: Dragon Update 9-24-13 Falling Leaf Dragon

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by sunnybabi1986 View Post
    9 leaves down, only 201 more to go!!! Shouldn't be a problem, right? I mean, I DO have 12 days 11 hrs left...plenty of time to collect 201 leaves... {Please note serious sarcasm, this post is not intended to be taken seriously}
    Sure you can make it, by the power of GOLD. Yay! Do it.

Rhino Keeper
    9 leaves down, only 201 more to go!!! Shouldn't be a problem, right? I mean, I DO have 12 days 11 hrs left...plenty of time to collect 201 leaves... {Please note serious sarcasm, this post is not intended to be taken seriously}
    You need 168 you don't need to collect all the leafs from every group still seems to be an impossible task. I've only got 10 so far

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by tuskmage View Post
    Sure you can make it, by the power of GOLD. Yay! Do it.
    Ummmm, SURE!! The 30 gold I currently have will definitely get me far!! LOL, not!!

I definitely don't have the money to actually purchase gold for this game, but if I did, I would NOT be purchasing it for these dragons...very unhappy with how they are implementing the entire feature...

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by DragonRA7 View Post
    You need 168 you don't need to collect all the leafs from every group still seems to be an impossible task. I've only got 10 so far
    The Falling Leaf Dragon (the one this thread is about) costs 210 leaves...that was the number I was referring to...210 leaves minus the 9 I have = 201 left to earn

Rhino Keeper
    The Falling Leaf Dragon (the one this thread is about) costs 210 leaves...that was the number I was referring to...210 leaves minus the 9 I have = 201 left to earn
    Ohh thanks for pointing that out lol I only saw 168 and thought it was for both didn't notice the leaf was at 210. Just makes me hate this feature more lol
    Last edited by kooky panda; 09-26-13 at 05:25 AM. Reason: inappropriate word

Executive Chef

Cousin

Ummmm, SURE!! The 30 gold I currently have will definitely get me far!! LOL, not!!

I definitely don't have the money to actually purchase gold for this game, but if I did, I would NOT be purchasing it for these dragons...very unhappy with how they are implementing the entire feature...
    [IMG][/IMG]

Don't worry and don't be unhappy, if you can't make it to get Falling Leaf You can always fall back on to his cousin They are equally cute Yay!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by tuskmage View Post
    [IMG][/IMG]

Don't worry and don't be unhappy, if you can't make it to get Falling Leaf You can always fall back on to his cousin They are equally cute Yay!
    No wonder I kept thinking...."where have I seen you before?"

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkAther View Post
    I have 3 leaves. Only because I had 2 eggs waiting to hatch on my nests. I received another from the quest, but not 1 leaf from gathering crops. And I've been planting them all day. Usually plant 1 hour crops, but I've tried some of the faster and longer growing crops today also. Not one single leaf from this.
    I am trying to breed it now , eventhough I know I can't in my iphone.
    Green/Yellow/Red.
    got 12 hrs. gotta try for 25 hrs

Rhino Keeper
    I've been planting crops, the one for 75,000c bt-dub, all day and not once did it drop a leaf thingy. I'm steady wasting coins on crops and for what?? I understand They don't wanna make it too easy to obtain these parts but I mean c'mon. If I'ma drop 75,000c for some crops, I should at least get some of those leaves, right???

Fashion Designer
    Who explain why the quest not working? I did harvest many times git onky 3 leafs???? Pls finally answer