Page 14 of 24 FirstFirst ... 4101112131415161718 ... LastLast

Thread: Dragon Update 9-24-13 Falling Leaf Dragon

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by sunnybabi1986 View Post
    I hope this is getting through to the devs...players are NOT happy with the implementation of this feature, TL!!
    You're not alone, dear. Same with my game. 1534 Gold to finish all !! Not receiving any leaves with hatching and harvesting. Thanks TL for the incredible feature. Finally I found a good reason to leave this game, which became more and more a gold grabbing monster.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by awsumum View Post
    I am unable to breed these autumn dragons as I am part of the timer group
    Also stressing greatly about time (or lack thereof) and I don't think I'll be able to get these
    Any chance of extending the limit? Please?
    Me too, i have 5 leaves in 2 days lol

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by MariaVamp View Post
    Apart from the quest to breed them, are those dragons breed-able for all players?
    My understanding is if you have the quest, then they are not breed able for you.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Rhino Keeper
    it is too hard to get those leafs..
    Last edited by kooky panda; 09-25-13 at 05:35 AM. Reason: inappropriate word

I haven't found a single leaf yet, am I doing something wrong? I've hatched 3 dragons, and harvested way too many crops, is there a specific crop you have to harvest? Or dragon you have to hatch to receive leaves? Still waiting on the quest though as I had to wait for my dragon to finish the other quest. How has everyone else received their leaves? Is it just random or is there something I'm missing?
    Cheers.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Doctorcheese View Post
    I haven't found a single leaf yet, am I doing something wrong? I've hatched 3 dragons, and harvested way too many crops, is there a specific crop you have to harvest? Or dragon you have to hatch to receive leaves? Still waiting on the quest though as I had to wait for my dragon to finish the other quest. How has everyone else received their leaves? Is it just random or is there something I'm missing?
    Cheers.
    Don't know. I just got this about 30 min. Ago. Timer already said it was down to 13 days 3 hr. some odd min. Collected food- no leaves. Hatched an egg from last night, 1 leaf. That's it. Sent out dragon for quest, I'll see what happens there; not holding my breath because I don't ever seem to get much from Quests. Seems to me TL needs to stop all of this unfairness. If they're going to release something like this collecting leaf styuff to one part of players, it should be released to all with enough time to complete it!!! Otherwise it's a failure!!! It's like raising kids, you need to be somewhat fair to each one.

Rhino Keeper
    I have the update. Haven't updated my iPad nor Iphone & I'm not gonna. It's ugly looking. I have 1 credit for hatching a dragon but it will not give me the credit for harvesting food. What gives?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by sunnybabi1986 View Post
    I've already hatched 2 dragons and placed them in habitats and have yet to receive a single leaf...pretty sure this is rigged to make it so you cannot possibly complete the quests without using gold.

I can see if we received a leaf for each dragon hatched, then yes, but if it's completely random when/if we receive leaves...then this entire thing is a complete rip-off Wish they'd designed it differently.
    Agree with you. Can't possibly finish gathering all these leaves! And I just got the pop up an hour ago after it had already started counting down and been out a day!!! How unfair is that????

Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    My understanding is if you have the quest, then they are not breed able for you.
    I want to know, when after 14 days quest, that the time can we breed the two dragons? Or the two dragons will be gone after the quest? Are they limited in 14 days, both breed and quest?

If they can be bred after 14 days, I'll wait for it and not do the imposible quest.

I'm on IOS and don't have the quest.

Got it by breeding Aurora & Phoenix.